All-Star Unrecognized Talent (#shouldbecheerlebritystatus)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last pass on Orlando Angels, I wont put her name on here cause I dont know her personally really, but her tumbling looks so effort less and shes also an incredible base. Also Red from OA Angels, shes such a fierce flyer, she was center on J5 last year, this year shes the back right flyer in the opening and center two man.
and last pass on my team royals, they are both the most amazing tumblers i've ever seen in my life!! and so fluent with it!!

Amber from CEA jr elite and small junior x! I believe shes only 10 or 11. She reminds me of a mini kelsey rule!

Amber is my daughter's "cheerlebrity"... she remembers her from back in the days at our gym when Amber was 9 and "only" throwing whip doubles, lol, and CP was just on the exhibition team, lol. She looks up to her A LOT :)[/quote]

does anyone know the little boy on dream all stars? (in maryland)
he is center flyer :jawdrop: and basically center for everything! he steals the show in every routine!!!!!!!
I love to watch him at competitions!!!!! his tumbling is pretty as well

does anyone know the little boy on dream all stars? (in maryland)
he is center flyer :jawdrop: and basically center for everything! he steals the show in every routine!!!!!!!
I love to watch him at competitions!!!!! his tumbling is pretty as well

He's the gym owner's son and he's on almost all of the levels. I can't remember his name.

Back