All-Star Upa Americup Schedule - Feb 26/27?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 4, 2011
Seems like this competition in Minneapolis next weekend may be pretty small. They're not posting the performance schedule on the website, though. Does anyone have it?

Just got back from day 1... there are only SIX level 5 teams up for bids... 2 sm senior (one of which has an at large already I believe), and 4 sm ltd coed. So basically all but 1 will get a bid. SO dumb!

They don't even give Day 1 Standings with scoresheets. NOT a happy camper. They will be lucky if they even 1. have bids next year and 2. have more than 20 all star teams next year. I have never heard so many irate parents/coaches....and employees for that matter..

Just got back from day 1... there are only SIX level 5 teams up for bids... 2 sm senior (one of which has an at large already I believe), and 4 sm ltd coed. So basically all but 1 will get a bid. SO dumb!
which teams are there ?

level 5 teams that is

NM team is 5th dimension.

UPA itself has admitted they've had some issues on their Facebook page. Apparently had some "capacity" issues during one of their sessions this morning.

NM team is 5th dimension.

UPA itself has admitted they've had some issues on their Facebook page. Apparently had some "capacity" issues during one of their sessions this morning.
yeah, our tiny team was up, which was maybe the 10th team to go? and they said they reached capacity and asked people to leave if there team wasnt in that session so parents could get in the ballroom to watch their kids. Having people pay 20-30 to get in and then asking them to leave until its time for their kids to compete... people weren't happy!

Back