All-Star Usasf Major Changes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay so it took me an hour but it just snapped that this new bottom age messes up my gyms team placements that happened last week. We split our level 2 kids by age but not our lv 1 so all of our lv 1's went Sr.1 I now have 4 kids out of only 13 to young for the team, one of which is going to be 9 and was on Sr.1 last year, what the hell do I tell these kids who just started practicing together this week and worst part the owner wont answer their phone so I am going crazy here!

Who wants to make a second Worlds shirt with this on it?

ApHQ0AJCQAEY3YY.jpg

One very well known WCSS had many upset tweets, and suddenly changed her view point to "i guess we will have to deal with it" ......

I have a big problem with the way you are
1. Misrepresenting what the entire Tweet said (with whatever goals you may have had by doing that)
2. Directly, lied by only selecting the part of her Tweet that you wanted to purport as her opinion.

Kelsey Rule@kelseyruless
Don't agree with these rules at all.guess we will just have to deal with it :( last tweet about it.i promise @USASF, your making a mistake

I think an apology is appropriate & don't do it again.

You know I have decided that my daughter can take her front walkover, BHS, and tuck to dance since thats all they really do. Now all she needs is an aerial. Maybe we can be on dance moms. These rules are stupid my daughter doesn't really need to progress much farther because after level 4 it will all look the same.

Another thought... since the sandbagging issue was overlooked..if you can't do standing fulls..what's to keep a team from just sandbagging it down to lvl 4.. I dont' mean a team with team standing fulls..but when you have a team that has several fulls... and I am not talking about super gyms.. this will hurt the teams striving to be competitve at lvl 4...
I think the problem here isn't sandbagging to level 4, most teams don't have majority standing fulls anyway. Plus, the idea of a standing tuck is still implemented during jumps to back. The issue is, that unless they do away with senior restricted 5, restricted and outright senior 5 is essentially the same division only you can basket harder and throw running doubles in one.

**to clarify, I think this is a stupid rule, but really there aren't many teams like F5 that have a ridiculous amount of standing fulls. So in general, most level 5 routines won't be drastically affected like the "top" routines will.

So a mandate has been given to us that has basically removed Restricted 5 as a division, and taken the US out of all International divisions, but we can't stop gyms from using overage athletes and give Bangkok a globe when they use too many boys and have more illegalities than most of us can count.

Our kids must show up competition ready, their bows and makeup can't be distracting and the boys had better not be flamboyant, but it's ok for teams to drop levels, or create "ringer" teams to win a jacket.

Can't show too much skin cause it creates a bad image, but inconsistent judging and lack of a universal scoresheet is ok.

Yup...these changes are exactly what will get us considered a sport :confused:

Back