All-Star Usasf Major Changes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But even if he was a part of it, he's not hiding away from us. He's sitting on a conference call with about 600 people fielding questions. And from THIS crowd that's THIS angry, I will take a small victory when I can.

Even Fidel Castro liked an audience. The whole thing is so unbelievable that I just want someone to pinch me cuz I must be dreaming this even happened.

Did anyone catch the website with the chat? I know it was the asga website, but not sure of the addy

But even if he was a part of it, he's not hiding away from us. He's sitting on a conference call with about 600 people fielding questions. And from THIS crowd that's THIS angry, I will take a small victory when I can.

I've always had mad respect for RulesGuy - even though I disagreed with his stance on the Bangkok controversy at Worlds last year, he took the time to hop on the board and address the issue. His job is ridiculously hard, he probably doesn't get rich doing it, but he's a stand-up guy and I certainly think he does his absolute best.

Because you need to get the age grid changes out there before teams start with tryouts. Many teams start them in April. I get the timing, even if the timing sucks.

We already had try outs. My 9 year old made a senior 3 team. Since we are not a BIG gym that will mean she moves down to a youth 2. She will be heart broken.

Trying to make it a sport by dumbying the difficulty down. Are you kidding me..... Do you think people will get interested by making it boring. This just in the NFL is now touch football...no more dunking in the NBA...Major league baseball is now using a sponge ball for the players protection.

I must be, because one of the tweets mentioned an Elephant on the conference. And while I love me some elephants, I'm SO confused..

That person mentioned that while they were saying these rules were for safety they also added in rules about uniforms. Basically their new uniforms rules have nothing to do with safety.

Isn't the board of directors made up of mostly event producers (9 of the 12 members). Seems like a conflict to me. Why wouldn't gym owners be included? I'm confused.....

Back