All-Star Usasf Major Changes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If she's nine she has plenty of time to grow into level 3... Let her keep her youth and not expose her to crazy 18 year olds. Or just fake her age... No one will catch you anyway. Thanks USASF for making rules and not enforcing.

BTW I'm totally joking, rule breakers go to cheer hell!!!!

It is hard to go back to level 2 when you have been competeing level 3 for a while & have level 4 skills. She has had a backhandspring since she was 5. At some point if you are not challenged you will get bored and switch to power tumbling, gymnastics, etc. Extra sad when the kid loves cheer with all ofher heart. :(

ApIKinJCEAEoY_m.jpg

found this on twitter

I'm just stunned that they were willing to call out boys and say not to be flamboyant, limiting their true selves. How many cheerleaders have we lost this year to bullying and discrimination? Seriously.

Ok, rant over.
THIS. right here. i am actually so happy that you brought this up, not to mention cheerleading has been an outlet for kids that have their issues, i know for me cheerleading was ALWAYS my support system and for kids now to be told they HAVE to act specifically is wrong and makes me sick

at least crop tops are still allowed on senior teams. just a maximum of 10 inches in between top and skirt/short

It is hard to go back to level 2 when you have been competeing level 3 for a while & have level 4 skills. She has had a backhandspring since she was 5. At some point if you are not challenged you will get bored and switch to power tumbling, gymnastics, etc. Extra sad when the kid loves cheer with all ofher heart. :(
agreed. Stormy is one of those "naturally talented" kids that needs to be challenged. I feel sad for her a haylee :(

I am hoping the elite gym owners will have a private call and together work out a solution. They have more power than they think, and can certainly break up the USASF or come up with their own organization to govern the sport. Also, I think the ACLU should be brought in as the rules clearly state that males should not make theatrical gestures. This is obviously gender discrimination, and likely could be viewed as anti-gay. What are they thinking?

Oh gosh leave them out of this... Its a circus already

Back