All-Star Usasf Worlds Day 1 Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay, thanks :)

I'm 16 hours ahead of Worlds so I keep having to add times up in my head and I thought I might have miss-calculated the time haha

So I watched the stream from 12-2.30am (Aus time), fell asleep and am now awake again at 6am. Anyone want to help out a sleepy Aussie and tell her which divisions are on?

Okay, thanks :)

I'm 16 hours ahead of Worlds so I keep having to add times up in my head and I thought I might have miss-calculated the time haha

No, they were suppose to start 15 minutes ago. They are running behind.

When the announcers say "International Large Coed Results will be held in just a minute" for the 10th time..
rqvfbl.jpg

So, I was at large coed this morning, lost my voice because I was cheering for every team, and I mean EVERY team. ICE Radar made me jump out of my seat. The love I have for them at this moment is amazing.
It killed me because I was one of the only people in my section actually cheering teams on. Everyone else was quiet or recording, you've seen this routine 80 times and the only thing that changed was the music (barely), get out of your seat and scream, yell! I'm so disappointed in the spectators this year, that was a mess.
Ohhhh! Shout out to ICE Thunder because they were EXTREMELY hype for Radar, the vibe came onto me and I was hype for them as well.
I'm hoping to get over next year to spectate again and I will cheer for every single team. As an international athlete it is such a thrill for me to be able to come and watch these teams I only usually get to see on YouTube perform so I will scream the house down :) had the best weekend of my life at Worlds in 2014.

International Open Large Coed Semi-Finalists
South Jersey Storm Hurricanes
Spirit of Texas Reign
Cheerforce Nfinity
Cheer Athletics Wildcats
Top Gun 005
US Stars Reign
California Allstars Ghost Recon
Rockstar Cheer Rolling Stones
Reign Athletics
Palm Beach Lightning Platinum

Awh proud of PBL i grew up with a lot of the girls on that team :p

International Open Large Coed Semi-Finalists
South Jersey Storm Hurricanes
Spirit of Texas Reign
Cheerforce Nfinity
Cheer Athletics Wildcats
Top Gun 005
US Stars Reign
California Allstars Ghost Recon
Rockstar Cheer Rolling Stones
Reign Athletics
Palm Beach Lightning Platinum
So sad for Black Diamond, that routine is beautiful :(

These awards explanation videos will kill me by the end of the weekend....these are senior and open teams, I'm pretty sure they can figure it out

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO WINS!

Back