7. South Jersey Storm Hurricanes
6. Rockstar Cheer Rolling Stones
5. California Allstars Ghost Recon
4. Spirit of Texas Reign
3. Cheerforce Nfinity
2. Cheer Athletics Wildcats
1. Top Gun 005

Can someone explain the US worlds trials to me? I'm so confused lol
It's all the US teams, then top 10 move on to tomorrow to compete with all the other country teams, then top 3 from each country move on to finals on Monday.

Hope the girl on Tribe 5 is okay! That looked painful :(

Right, I'm going to call it a night, Large Senior starts at 12.30AM my time and I'm already starting to flag. Fingers crossed for lots of hits to wake up to!

It's all the US teams, then top 10 move on to tomorrow to compete with all the other country teams, then top 3 from each country move on to finals on Monday.
Ok thats what I thought it was lol..I've been up staring at my tv for 8 hours straight.. I'm getting delusional

Point still stands that if you're going to get all worked up about sharing streams you should get equally worked up about the videos posted illegally above me.

Surprise surprise though everyone is totally okay with watching those.

Oh I agree. Though I am not worked up in the least. Someone asked if the act of sharing a live stream without express written consent from FloCheer or USASF was illegal and I answered that it was. I watched those videos posted above and two years ago, watched an awesome Periscope of worlds because I didnt care to spend the money. Just wanted to answer a question. :cool:

Back