All-Star Usasf Worlds Day 1 Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ICE Radar injury was apparently there too. Is there another dead spot on the mat as there have been 3 floor clearances so far today relating to tumbling injuries?

I went back to view it again and it looks like she landed her standing full under rotated, but I'm not sure exactly. I just got home from work so i haven't been able to view any of the other teams today to really judge if theres a dead spot.

Question: Senior Medium 5 only has 7 teams competing in prelims... do they all move on to tomorrow? if so, what is the point of having a prelim for this division?

I went back to view it again and it looks like she landed her standing full under rotated, but I'm not sure exactly. I just got home from work so i haven't been able to view any of the other teams today to really judge if theres a dead spot.
Thanks for the update! Not got a stream to watch this year as I'm on the broke college student train. Relying heavily on FB updates to get me through. Either way hope all of the injuries that have happened so far aren't too serious and everyone makes a quick recovery <3

Thanks for the update! Not got a stream to watch this year as I'm on the broke college student train. Relying heavily on FB updates to get me through. Either way hope all of the injuries that have happened so far aren't too serious and everyone makes a quick recovery <3

Haha i feel you on that broke college student train, I have an emergency credit card i used. whoops...

And no problem!

Question: Senior Medium 5 only has 7 teams competing in prelims... do they all move on to tomorrow? if so, what is the point of having a prelim for this division?
Yes. Whether or not a division has prelims is decided upon well before Worlds, and is based on numbers from the previous year. Since there is no way to realistically predict how many teams are going to get bids in each division, and that info is needed well before all the bids are out so teams have time to plan hotels/flights etc. Last year there were 14 teams in medium all girl prelims.

Yes. Whether or not a division has prelims is decided upon well before Worlds, and is based on numbers from the previous year. Since there is no way to realistically predict how many teams are going to get bids in each division, and that info is needed well before all the bids are out. Last year there were 14 teams in medium all girl prelims.

ahhh thank you! I assumed it was decided well before worlds but I couldn't remember if last year there were more than 10 in prelims

Haha i feel you on that broke college student train, I have an emergency credit card i used. whoops...

And no problem!

Now that I thought about it should have lobbied for a worlds viewing weekend for the college team I'm on, would have been so good! Unfortunately Finals have killed that dream again, genuinely need to stay off here as much as possible so I can get revision done for an exam on Wednesday XD

Going to bed now. Going to a boring soccer game tomorrow morning. Have a good Day to all you us peeps and a good night to all of you european peeps. Or as we say in swedish! Godnatt och sov så gott. (Good night and sleep tight.)

Back