All-Star Usasf Worlds Day 1 Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a meeting tomorrow at work from 9 AM - 2 PM, so I'm basically gonna miss most of small coed, some of small senior, and awards for large coed.

I am just not having it right now.
Call in sick dude.
...I'm seriously considering it...

ETA: that's one heck of a long meeting...

Last edited:
I have a meeting tomorrow at work from 9 AM - 2 PM, so I'm basically gonna miss most of small coed, some of small senior, and awards for large coed.

I stupidly signed up for a half marathon tomorrow. My goal is to PR so I can watch as much of large coed as possible. But that's not gonna happen considering the farthest I've run in the last 3 months is 6 miles lol

It's not that I feel like some teams don't deserve to be competing at worlds, but there are some teams where I don't think it's really that safe to be doing level 5 skills- they could go down a level and be amazing but I really don't think it's a wise decision to compete at worlds!

Hopefully SE turns it out day 2. There were jitters all throughout the routine.

And I just had that "awwwwwwwwww" face when I saw that cute dog with booties on

Saw on Cat Haley's (Orange alumni) FB that an Orange athlete blew her knee out in warm ups! :(
The girl with the taped knee marking everything? Yeh if you watch during running tumbling, one of her teammates is helping her walk around the back of the floor :(

2v286jn.jpg

Call in sick lol but seriously what on earth are you guys talking about for 5 hours??? I start to get twitchy after 2 or 3

Large Senior All Girl Finalists
Flyers Allstarz (Canada)
Stingray Allstars Orange
Maryland Twisters F5
Hot Cheer Allstars Hot 5
Cheerleading Coyotes (Canada)
Pittsburgh Superstars Supermodels
Cheer Extreme Senior Elite
Cheer Athletics Panthers
ACE Cheer Company Chiefs
World Cup Shooting Stars

I think so. My twitter feed looked like they were going to pull in orange alum/owners daughter who was there but she tweeted she wasn't included on the roster so they couldn't swap out the flyer.

I don't know how that girl kept it together for that routine.

Do they have to be? Flashing back to 2015 when coed elite had to replace both a girl and a boy at the same time, where they both rostered?? I thought you'd bring a backup or two for your team but if you've got several teams you might just take a few athletes and have them jump in whereever if needed.

Back