All-Star Vegan Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Vegetarians and Vegans are two different things. Vegetarians shouldn't hypothetically have a problem with leather shoes. If Veganism is important to you, then you try and find an option where you can make it work or you make the decision to not cheer. It's not that big of a deal. If the OP can't find alternate shoes, then the woman will probably pull her daughter. I think the mom should be looking herself, but if she's knew to cheer, she probably doesn't even know what qualifies as a cheer shoe.

Are nfinitys and similar sneakers made with real leather anyway?

Ok. I don't know much about vegans/vegetarians, but I always thought they were similar.

Ok. I don't know much about vegans/vegetarians, but I always thought they were similar.

Vegetarians don't eat meat. Vegans don't eat meat or any other animal byproducts, including milk and eggs and honey, etc. Basically veganism is extreme vegetarianism.

Vegetarians might be against leather, I'm not actually sure.

Vegetarians don't eat meat. Vegans don't eat meat or any other animal byproducts, including milk and eggs and honey, etc. Basically veganism is extreme vegetarianism.

Vegetarians might be against leather, I'm not actually sure.
There's also things like 'pescetarians' (I think that's how you spell it), who eat fish but don't eat meat.

Honey was something that surprised me until I read more into why they avoid it..

Lol a vegan.

I've never met a vegetarian who didn't get on my last nerve about how disgusted they are with people who eat meat and how the whole world should be like them. Sorry guys, I guess reading this post just hit a nerve.

Just imagine her daughter winning an NCA jacket lol.
Haha although if she was polite, it would only be right to respond politely,for the most part though, I Do agree with you. My old French teacher was the most uptight vegan I have ever met. Sometimes someone will mention going to McDonald's after school just to have him go on a tangent about "that demon restaurant" for the next hour and forget to give us a quiz :p

Haha although if she was polite, it would only be right to respond politely,for the most part though, I Do agree with you. My old French teacher was the most uptight vegan I have ever met. Sometimes someone will mention going to McDonald's after school just to have him go on a tangent about "that demon restaurant" for the next hour and forget to give us a quiz :p
I mean, have you SEEN the food there? If you like McRibs, don't google their contents. You will throw up and cry..

I'm a vegetarian and there's definitely a difference to veganism. And it's the same as asking a coach to kiss Sunday practices due to religious issues? They both believe something and shouldn't have to suffer because they disagree.

I think if you go into something that is against your religion in some ways, you need to follow the rules and go along with the program. If Sunday practices are against your religion, you need to go to practice anyway because you made a commitment.

Lol a vegan.

I've never met a vegetarian who didn't get on my last nerve about how disgusted they are with people who eat meat and how the whole world should be like them.

Let me introduce you to my son, then.

They don't even sell those where I live anymore haha is it bad that super size me never scared me out of eating McDonald's?? I will forever continue to crave their fries....
I won't continue to go into depth about that which is the Fast Food Industry..but I will say I've learned enough to only crave it in desperate fits of hunger at which point I'd probably eat the soles of my shoes...and I live in NYC.

Lol at the discussions. It wasn't a big deal that she asked me, here in the uk there are few cheer educated people and the parents don't have a first clue on anything. They all ask me where to get stuff. Most of our girls wear kaepa stellarlyte and I had a look on the label but it didn't say anything about what they were made of hence why I asked here.

Does someone know for sure the nfinity doesn't have leather? If so I'll have to tell her she will have to get some imported if her daughter wants to continue to cheer.

Thanks guys, I can always rely on you to provide entertainment whilst answering questions ;)

Lol at the discussions. It wasn't a big deal that she asked me, here in the uk there are few cheer educated people and the parents don't have a first clue on anything. They all ask me where to get stuff. Most of our girls wear kaepa stellarlyte and I had a look on the label but it didn't say anything about what they were made of hence why I asked here.

Does someone know for sure the nfinity doesn't have leather? If so I'll have to tell her she will have to get some imported if her daughter wants to continue to cheer.

Thanks guys, I can always rely on you to provide entertainment whilst answering questions ;)

Bonus shimmies for great use of the word whilst.

Maybe try emailing nfinity?

I think if you go into something that is against your religion in some ways, you need to follow the rules and go along with the program. If Sunday practices are against your religion, you need to go to practice anyway because you made a commitment.

I had assumed, and Hodiestee confirmed it, that the cheer mom wasn't making a ridiculous demand. She was just asking someone far more educated than herself if there were non-leather cheer sneakers.

Back