All-Star Virginia Beach Us Finals ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

USA Wildcats Large Junior 2, and Large Senior Coed 3 will be at this US Finals, and Small Youth 1, Small Junior 2, Small Junior Coed 3, and Large Senior 3 will be at US Finals in Providence R.I .. Hoping the weather is nice in VA Beach!!! It was really nice last year but it was a little bit later. Excited for this competition!!

I really don't like how you can't compete at us finals if you compete at worlds.. I mean, I understand where they're coming from I guess.. But it still annoys me -_-

I really don't like how you can't compete at us finals if you compete at worlds.. I mean, I understand where they're coming from I guess.. But it still annoys me -_-
i think you can still exhibition...i'm pretty sure fame did that last year in va beach...but i could be making that up lol...i kind of remember that though.

i think you can still exhibition...i'm pretty sure fame did that last year in va beach...but i could be making that up lol...i kind of remember that though.

correct! Fame did exhibition one of their world's teams...i can't remember which one. Large Coed? I'm pretty sure it was them. I think Super Seniors are exhibitioning this year? I could be wrong on that one though.

:) Yeah, exhibitions are allowed. I just feel like it's not worth it to pay all that money just to exhibition instead of compete. :( Maybe it's just me lol Idunno

Back