All-Star Vod Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've had a few people say that today, but I've never had it happen and tech support says only a few have reported it. Refresh again and or re-login.

Thanks. I even rebooted my computer. Got it to work on my phone for now so all is good. :) (And thanks for helping everyone out!)

Along with missing videos, the music of some teams who competed in the milkhouse sounds horrible in vod!
Never had issuses, but this year I must admit they're really slaking.

Along with missing videos, the music of some teams who competed in the milkhouse sounds horrible in vod!
Never had issuses, but this year I must admit they're really slaking.
Glad I'm not the only one with sound problem at HP. Sounds like they are covering up one of the speakers. However, I had no problem with the sound at josten and Epcot.

Please log back in this morning. It's still not perfect, but has been completely reorganized by day and division. I know some teams are still missing, but for the ones that are up it should be easier to find.

There's no videos of International All Girl 6 from Saturday on the on-demand. Is there someone I should contact about that?

Actually they're missing a bunch of videos from iag5 as well...

There's no videos of International All Girl 6 from Saturday on the on-demand. Is there someone I should contact about that?

Actually they're missing a bunch of videos from iag5 as well...

I contacted tech support this weekend. They are going to do a review to check all teams. Feel free to email any specifics to [email protected]

Back