Music Voice Over Requests?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks very much, do you have any ideas on voiceovers? I know you always can say, mustangs, juniors, blue or something like that, but it's pretty boring xd

I always try to think of my voiceovers as a way to transition more fluidly between songs. So when you listen to your music and hear a spot for a voice over just think about what song is coming up next and try to think of a phrase that'll bring that song in but also include something about your team.
ex: say your music has a spot for a 1-8count voice over before the song "sugar" by flo rida comes in, you could have your voice over say, "you already know, mustangs are sweet with..." then the song comes in like, "that sugar, on my tongue..." hope this helps!!!

I always try to think of my voiceovers as a way to transition more fluidly between songs. So when you listen to your music and hear a spot for a voice over just think about what song is coming up next and try to think of a phrase that'll bring that song in but also include something about your team.
ex: say your music has a spot for a 1-8count voice over before the song "sugar" by flo rida comes in, you could have your voice over say, "you already know, mustangs are sweet with..." then the song comes in like, "that sugar, on my tongue..." hope this helps!!!

Thank you sooo much! :)

Ahhh ! Crimson i need your help!
Theres a part in this mix, for the jump sequences, and its to a dubstep beat, and we want a rap to go with it !
Can you think of a 2-8count rap for me !
The team is Shawnee Indians !
thanks

I'm making my own music for CEA senior elite for a school project, so could you think of two or three voiceovers?

is there any more information on the team? routine's theme, colors, etc... that info makes it a lot easier to come up with completely custom rhymes for you

Ahhh ! Crimson i need your help!
Theres a part in this mix, for the jump sequences, and its to a dubstep beat, and we want a rap to go with it !
Can you think of a 2-8count rap for me !
The team is Shawnee Indians !
thanks

hey nick thanks for the post, i've got somethin for you and of course you know if you'd like me to record it for you to use you can purchase it at www.slapfire.com under the vocals section.

We, are the, Indians, winnin this, rippin the competition and
we flip the script, own the mat, shawnee indians on attack

Indians is the 1 other than that the flow is gonna be hard to pick out without hearing it.

I'm making music for our small allgirl team. (FAME Epic)
I already have a bunch of songs picked out, but I need super sweet voicoevers that go with them!

I need a 2 8-count rap/voiceover that relates to "can't take us down"/"invincible" or something along those lines!

Also, a 2-count opening voiceover. Since Epic is a first year team we want the opening to say something about that.
I'll probably end up ordering a few voiceovers from you tonight ;)

I'm making music for our small allgirl team. (FAME Epic)
I already have a bunch of songs picked out, but I need super sweet voicoevers that go with them!

I need a 2 8-count rap/voiceover that relates to "can't take us down"/"invincible" or something along those lines!

thanks for the post @timmisFAMEous:) here's my idea for your 2 8-count rap

Feelin so invincible, our skills are so respected
you can't take us down cuz our fame is so EPIC!

Also, a 2-count opening voiceover. Since Epic is a first year team we want the opening to say something about that.

for the intro idea this is what I came up with!

Next on the mat, fresh on the scene, it's Fame EP to the I to the C
We're here to stay, it's plain to see, Epic is who you came to see

hope you liked my ideas as always if you'd like slapfire to record these vocals click here to see our latest deals!!!

Back