All-Star Want To Be On A Cheer Reality Show?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 24, 2011
Hello Everyone! I am currently pre-casting a new and exciting cheer reality show for a major television network. The show will follow a trio of well-respected coaches and a Co-ed Open Level 5 team all the way from tryouts to a National Championship. The shoot location will be in the heart of the cheerleading world, Lexington, KY, so if you live in the area and are willing to commute for practices, this could be perfect for you.
I, along with my producing partners and the coaches we've cast, will be in Lexington, Kentucky on the 13th and 14 th of July to watch tentative teammates in action in a practice setting. This will NOT be an official casting, as we will be casting during a tryout process once the shoot begins. However, if we see someone we really like, we may cast some individuals on the spot. At the very least, we will have you in mind for our our casting episode, so GET ON OUR RADAR!
We are seeking BIG and BOLD personalities from both males and females ages 16 and up...oh yeah, and you must have mad skills. For females, we're looking for Southern Belle/Super Sweet 16 types that won't hold anything back. For males, we want talented guys that speak their mind and stand out in a crowd. For both, the bigger the personalities, the better.
If interested, please send me an e-mail telling me why you would be perfect for this new show, what makes you unique and how long you've been cheering. Cockiness and arrogance are totally acceptable. If you're great, don't be afraid to show it. Please include your name, age, current contact information and a current photo of yourself. Depending on the response we get, this may be an invitation-only event, so STAND OUT!!! You can send all your information to [email protected]. If you make the cut, I will respond with location and scheduled times for this event.
Can't wait to hear from you all!
Cheers,
Michael Fox
Producer

Not really...there was going to be a Level 5 team anyway...we're just going to shoot it. I can't give the coaches away, but they are Nationally renowned and have multiple titles under their belts. The team will be practicing in Lexington, KY.

Since when should cockiness and being arrogant be acceptable for a successful team? OH! Right... This is reality tv.
Let's see what the show will be about -
drama > cheerleading

We're gonna have a good mix of strong charachters while showcasing cheerleaders as athletes. We just don't want it to be a boring show.

Not really...there was going to be a Level 5 team anyway...we're just going to shoot it. I can't give the coaches away, but they are Nationally renowned and have multiple titles under their belts. The team will be practicing in Lexington, KY.

I just don't get why the "secret". If they truly were these renowned coaches, you would be spouting off their names..... just sayin'

I just don't get why the "secret". If they truly were these renowned coaches, you would be spouting off their names..... just sayin'

Perhaps they are under contract now,, maybe they have other obligations that need to be fulfilled prior to the announcement.. There are many reasons not to put a name out there at this time..

Back