All-Star Want To Be On A Cheer Reality Show?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Everyone and their mother has won multiple times nationally. That doesn't exactly tell me anything. Call me a skeptic, but nothing you have posted intrigues me. This has a been there done that feeling all around.

Also, filling a team with over the top personalities, while emphasizing cockiness doesn't sound like a winning combination on the floor. You shouldn't have to create a team of prima donna's.

Dang, I'm already waiting for the Rays uniform. Now this?
Oh, might as well...

:enjoyshow:

Everyone and their mother has won multiple times nationally. That doesn't exactly tell me anything. Call me a skeptic, but nothing you have posted intrigues me. This has a been there done that feeling all around.

Nah...it's different than anything that's been produced like it.

I will be quite interested to watch the whole season. Being as talent is only one piece in any puzzle and the division has one deepest amounts of competition in cheerleading (unless they dont mean IOC5 and mean restricted 5) its an interesting premise. It is just hard to imagine a successful team built all off of outlandish out there personalities (talent or not).

At the very core, it all relies on talent.

In order for a talented team to work, arrogance and cockiness need to be checked at the door. Winning is more than talent, it's being able to give yourself up for the good of the team.

Should be interesting to see how the coaches navigate attitudes...could be helpful to coaches having trouble with their teammates.

We're not out to mar the face of cheerleading. We want to show how hard they work...we just hope to have fun people to watch.

No offense, but no producer/reporter/journalist ever tells people they are going to make the subject look bad. They all say their goal is to put things in a positive light. If they didn't, then no one would volunteer.

If a coach has too much trouble, he'll yell, then leave. Then it's the end of the episode until next week.

In order for a talented team to work, arrogance and cockiness need to be checked at the door. Winning is more than talent, it's being able to give yourself up for the good of the team.
Should be interesting to see how the coaches navigate attitudes...could be helpful to coaches having trouble with their teammates.

I'll give up some talent for team cohesiveness. I think the Miami Heat might of as well (small example, there are millions of others). With any team sport the sum is greater than the parts. Hence why I think this show could be very interesting to watch and develop. Obviously everyone on here would know everything that is happening while it is filming (because no one in this sport can keep their mouth shut.. hah) and then see how that translates to TV.

Are you saying 'you' wouldn't make good TV @BlueCat ?
;)

No offense, but no producer/reporter/journalist ever tells people they are going to make the subject look bad. They all say their goal is to put things in a positive light. If they didn't, then no one would volunteer.

Wow...a lot of skeptics on here today. But honestly, we only want to do a good clean show.

I'll give up some talent for team cohesiveness. I think the Miami Heat might of as well (small example, there are millions of others). With any team sport the sum is greater than the parts. Hence why I think this show could be very interesting to watch and develop. Obviously everyone on here would know everything that is happening while it is filming (because no one in this sport can keep their mouth shut.. hah) and then see how that translates to TV.

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Back