OT Way Off Topic; This Is Why It's In Random Section.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I honestly took a phone call once from a young wife when my husband was still active duty; her husband was deployed and she was HYSTERICAL! Absolutely hysterical to the point where I was about to wake my husband up to tag out for the kids and rush to her. Why was she crying? She googled pink eye and swore her babies eyes were going to fall out of his head or he'd go blind.

I died.
......wow lol

I'm really not sure what to make of you. You go from telling us you were playing with attic asbestos like it was playground sand to enthusiastically supporting self diagnosis on WebMD.
No, I agreed with the comment about WebMD making you think you're dying when you just have the flu.....
Oh, now I get it. Ahhh... as you can probably see, I'm not the smartest when internet comes into play...lol

LOL. Well in that case...

Now I'm curious about which song it was and if they did censor anything. Apart from swearing, there's only one line that could get censored. But this ain't the 18+ section, so I can't say what it is.
I'll try to pay attention tomorrow and hopefully hear it again.

**Her name was Lola, she was a show girl**

Now I'm curious about which song it was and if they did censor anything. Apart from swearing, there's only one line that could get censored. But this ain't the 18+ section, so I can't say what it is.

I'm thinking either Alexander Hamilton or My Shot. I feel like those are the two most popular songs that they'd play.

I'm thinking either Alexander Hamilton or My Shot. I feel like those are the two most popular songs that they'd play.

It was Helpless

It was Helpless

Ahh good song but you definitely don't get the gist of it unless you also listen to the song right after it, Satisfied.

It's the same exact situation that Eliza (Hamilton's wife) sings about in Helpless (Hamilton flirting with/marrying her) but from Angelica's point of view ( Eliza's sister). She sings about how she's also in love with him but can't have him for multiple reasons. That part was really cool.

ETA: Satisfied is eleven times better than Helpless. That girl can rap. I hope you get to listen to Satisfied now.

Somewhere, there exists a recording of Lin singing the demo for Helpless. It needs to be made public.

@Cheer Dad another good song featuring her is "Burn".

I listened to the Satisfied demo with Lin and I think I'm A-OK without hearing him sing Helpless :p

ETA: I just realized he is uploading In The Heights demos. Heart eye emoji.

Back