All-Star What Allstar Level Is Your School Squad?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

we don't really have a set level, maybe it would be level 4 stunting and level 5 tumbling?

cause in stunts we can do express ups and full ups.. but no tick tocks or double downs from anything.
we can't do any flips or barely any release moves in the pyramid and we can't do baskets, at all.
tumbling, its pretty much anything goes. except no doubles obviously,
we have 13 girls on the comp squad every year, and last year 10 had fulls & everyone had triple toe backs.

we compete on basketball floor. & we don't have a choice on whether or not we're saving ourselves for allstar or whatnot, it's go hard or go home hahaha

we don't have a set level because we don't compete but we have solid level 4 stunts and we do some level 5 stunts. And tumbling we have layouts and a couple fulls.

My daughters High School competes with 16 on the floor. They had 14 double toe backs, 4 hand hand fulls, 6 round off fulls, 12 hand tucks, 5 tucks in running, 2 running layouts, 2 layout stepouts, 4 running fulls, one front walkover thru to full, and one full to full for tumbling and they did level 5 stunts, and while their pyramid can not be level 5 they put 7 girls extended in the air with 16 on the floor so no easy task :)

id say were about a 3/4 .. we have about 5 standing tucks, 4 layouuts, almost full squad roundoff tucks/rbhs tuck.. and 1 full. our stunts were very good tho. we stunted level 4 with level 4 pyramids, and we had a kick double basket. :)

my highschool is a 0.1 hahahaha. we can't stunt- at all... and no ones tumbles except me and an old gymnast... so like 13 forward rolls, one backhandspring, and one full...

I'm assuming most of the teams mentioned above are high schools? I'm still in middle school, and our squad was level -1 last year (I was still doing gymnastics, so I wasn't a part of the team). The hardest tumbling pass they had was a forward roll round off. :confused:

my middle school is stupid and we can only do level 2 tumbling and level 1 stunts! so basically its a 1.2:/ the tiny tots in all star can do more than we can and they are 8 years younger than us!

mines probably like a level 1, last year out of like 32 girls there were like 5 backhandsprings, we had one girl with a standing full and a double but she was like a level 1o gymnast. our stunting ranged from levels 1 through 3 with lots of preps and thighstands, some level two transitions, like 2 one leg extentions and 3 prep singles. but in order for one girl to do her prep single the whole gym had to be silent... i dont know how she was supposed to do that at games

my high school is a solid level 4, basic level 5. we have basically all layouts from the corner, with one full thrown in, we also have like 5 standing tucks and a standing full. our stunts are one legged twist downs, two legged doubles and kick twists.

Solid Level 4 on the hard floor. I dont know about other states, but in Georgia everyone competes on the hard/resi floor. Our stunting was a 3/4/5 only because its not required to have full ups and switch ups and such to have a chance at winning like in all stars. Also, in Georgia, pyramids cant involve any sort of flips or inversions (or any point when the hips are higher than the head for that matter). So we can pretty much only have level 2 pyramids. Baskets can go all the way to switch/hitch kick doubles. We doubled out of stunts so i added the level 5. We had squad tucks (which is a big deal for my private school's classification) and mostly layouts. A few tucks, a few fulls... most of the team threw toe-backs. So it evens out to about a 4 overall!
You live in Georgia?
Woah! I do too!
And yep, I agree with you on the pyramids.

Back