All-Star What Are You Excited To See This Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

to see orange medium!
to see the large senior division this year because every one is out for blood
who CEA's new point flyer is
what creative passes people come up with to fit the new rules
to see every ones new unis
hopefully like to see a lot of good sportsman ship
and i'm just over all excited for this season because its my first year level 5 :)

I'm excited to be back into the all-star world and to be a part of Cheer Force SD. Also, excited to see all the incredible Cali teams at competition. Of course I'm excited to see my cp throw her ro bhs tuck (or whatever other tumbling pass she gets on her level 3 team) ... finally she's in the right age/level for all-star cheer and will progress

But wicked excited to see:
Cheer Force Sr Black, SMOED, Nfinity, PCM, all live :)

All I want to see is a team from the South dance to "She's Country". I even made one up with the kids I babysit if someone wants it. Yep, that serious.

Maybe 6 roster spots changed so it's basically the same team as the last two seasons. I do count at least 10 standing fulls though. Not that tumbling is everything, but that is pretty intense.

Yes. 5 Girl Spots became available, and were filled.

There will be 6 boys vying for 4 spots (4 original & 2 new ones).

The new tumbling passes that Kelsey Rule, Kiara Nowlin, and Whitney will come up with the new tumbling changes. SMOED. Coed. Elite. All Cali teams basically. And F5. They've won me over lol.

Stingray Orange at medium, annnd maybe CA Panthers at Large again?? I love to see underdog teams rising to the top as well =)

I heard Devin from POWER (Standing Double) is on SMOED. Rumor or True? I'm guessing the extra 2 boys will go too Cali Coed.

Back