High School What Are Your School Colors?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A team in our conference has brown, white and gold as their colors. I have yet to see a team's jersey/uniform from that school that makes those colors look good. Not a fan at all.
There's a team here that's yellow, brown, and white. Even better, their name is Kickapoo. It's rough. We have some of their yearbooks from trading at conventions and everything is yellow and brown. Including pages with backgrounds that are supposed to look like paint splatters..... It doesn't translate well in brown and yellow.

There's a team here that's yellow, brown, and white. Even better, their name is Kickapoo. It's rough. We have some of their yearbooks from trading at conventions and everything is yellow and brown. Including pages with backgrounds that are supposed to look like paint splatters..... It doesn't translate well in brown and yellow.
Kickapoo! I know them, we competed against them at nationals before!

Didn't really know where to post this but, on the news last night they were talking about how the University of South Florida has purple homecoming tshirts this year for students to wear for the game and ect, even though USF's colors are green, gold and white. Well this weekend for the homecoming game, they play East Carolina. I'm sure @krystynakrez knows how this is an issue...
LOL I think it's hilarious
maybe this will make it into their stadium as it has at NC State and Virginia Tech...

Didn't really know where to post this but, on the news last night they were talking about how the University of South Florida has purple homecoming tshirts this year for students to wear for the game and ect, even though USF's colors are green, gold and white. Well this weekend for the homecoming game, they play East Carolina. I'm sure @krystynakrez knows how this is an issue...
Maybe ECU should wear black....

but we all know that's not going to happen.

Go Poo! LOL.

Maybe ECU should wear black....

but we all know that's not going to happen.
ECU LOVES black for gameday

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if our players are in all black on saturday... we're undefeated in the blackout uniforms :cool:
ETA: we play UConn in a few weeks and it's a designated black out game!
peace love and go pirates
15zmpop.jpg

Just checked to see how many schools are in my county...
31 elementary schools
15 jr high schools
7 high schools

Hahaha! I just checked and there are 28 HIGH SCHOOLS in my county. Is that abnormal?
How big is your county? And are they small or big schools? There are 12 in my county, but only 4 in my school district. And the 12 includes three private schools with graduating classes of like 10... But 3 of the 4 in my district have graduating classes of 500+.

How big is your county? And are they small or big schools? There are 12 in my county, but only 4 in my school district. And the 12 includes three private schools with graduating classes of like 10... But 3 of the 4 in my district have graduating classes of 500+.

*google*

1800 sq ft. My kid's high school has 1300 students...and there are others that size, probably, but other schools of various sizes. I included maybe five private schools.

ECU LOVES black for gameday

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if our players are in all black on saturday... we're undefeated in the blackout uniforms :cool:
ETA: we play UConn in a few weeks and it's a designated black out game!
peace love and go pirates
15zmpop.jpg

Okay the guy in the purple helmet creeps me out. But this is a cool picture.

ETA: Kickapoo lol

Back