What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am going to play arounnd with and try to be specific, but I am still cannot find things either. I am on my droid now so I will come back to this later.

there is an option that says 'search thread' right above the first post. is that visible to you all? thast what i use.

any chance of the warning bar being added over here? i know it wasn't really even used for what it was originally intended for on the old boards haha, but i liked the idea of it. there are certain posters who seem to think they can say whatever/act however they want with no consequences and it's been kind of ridiculous lately.

Technical Question: When you add someone to the Ignore list, does that apply to both board posts and PMs? Or, only one or the other?

Thank you!

The little Skype button confused me for a bit.

All I saw was this little "X" below some people's picture. Thought I was going to be able to delete someone by clicking it, but it didn't work

ACEDAD said:
The little Skype button confused me for a bit.

All I saw was this little "X" below some people's picture. Thought I was going to be able to delete someone by clicking it, but it didn't work

Hmm... If only that was an option. Haha

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Questions:

1. Why do so many posts have double words? Usually it's the word at the end of the first sentence?
2. Why do the posts seem to vary so much where they are in the message? Some are right at the top; some are pushed way down to the bottom. I can't figure it out and it doesn't SEEM to be related to siggys or avatars, but I don't know.
3. Many times when I click "reply with quote", the box ends up way to the top of the screen and off to the right of the screen. I have to hit "reply with quote" again for it to open at the bottom of the message. Why?

Thanks.

Questions:

1. Why do so many posts have double words? Usually it's the word at the end of the first sentence?
2. Why do the posts seem to vary so much where they are in the message? Some are right at the top; some are pushed way down to the bottom. I can't figure it out and it doesn't SEEM to be related to siggys or avatars, but I don't know.
3. Many times when I click "reply with quote", the box ends up way to the top of the screen and off to the right of the screen. I have to hit "reply with quote" again for it to open at the bottom of the message. Why?

Thanks.

Hrmm, I havent had any of that behavior. So it may be a function of your setup. Can you take some screen shots and post your computer info so I can set up an environment to test it?

Hrmm, I havent had any of that behavior. So it may be a function of your setup. Can you take some screen shots and post your computer info so I can set up an environment to test it?

I'll try to do this over the next few days. Heading to Atlanta for a conference, so I'll likely have some down time.

The double words though are in multiple peoples posts. I don't think my set up would cause me to read something that isn't actually there.

I'll try to do this over the next few days. Heading to Atlanta for a conference, so I'll likely have some down time.

The double words though are in multiple peoples posts. I don't think my set up would cause me to read something that isn't actually there.

I'm sure it's something I have messed up in my setup of the board. Unfortuntly I cannot repeat it on my macpro, MacBook, iPad, or two windows computers. Any screen shots would be helpful.

Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy the "Mark all posts as read" option.?"

I have hit it twice by accident and lost all track of posts I have read on various threads.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Is there some new login thing...? Every now and then when I type the address in the URL bar, I get like a popup to login with. ...But it never works lol. I always have to click a link to get here instead cause it won't let me access the site when that thing pops up...

Back