What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I cleaned up a bunch of code last night. Does anyone notice a difference? Still having a problem with double clicking to post? Anything else still broken?

I don't know how long its been there, but i really like the birthday thing at the bottom of the front page! and is there a way to quote like an entire conversation like you could on the old board? because sometimes it gets confusing reading just the last thing that was posted.

and ACEDAD, i know what you mean with the "reply with quote" thing. most times, it has the reply box for a split second and then it just disappears... :(

and ACEDAD, i know what you mean with the "reply with quote" thing. most times, it has the reply box for a split second and then it just disappears... :(

Just glad someone else is seeing this.

ok, so i just found out what you mean about "towards the top and to the right". this is so weird! and king, how would i show you what we mean? like through video, like a screen capture? :)

Mine does this too and I have to chase it! Haha but take a screenshot by pressing the PrntScrn button on your keyboard (usually toward top right) and then pasting the picture in to paint. That's how you do it on a PC, can't help you with a mac haha

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yeah. I just want to be able to reproduce the bug so I can fix it.

A gymnastics tab would be nice. I'm sure there are lots of talented gymnasts on here with great advice to anyone who needs help.

You could also take the music tab away, and change the trading post into the "Music and apparel" tab.

I JUST found a javascript fix that should fix the behavior. ACEDAD (or anyone else) did it work?

i would love if when you click on a thread, it would bring you to the first unread post, so you don't have to try to find the new posts on that thread. When you go to the forums page, it does it for one thread (the last one someone posted on), but if it could do it for all the threads, that would be amazing!

i would love if when you click on a thread, it would bring you to the first unread post, so you don't have to try to find the new posts on that thread. When you go to the forums page, it does it for one thread (the last one someone posted on), but if it could do it for all the threads, that would be amazing!

If you click on the little blue ball right before the thread title, it does this.

King,

I can't use the quick reply box anymore. No matter what I type in, I get the message that my reply is too short and has to be at least 1 character long.

hrmm, ok. ill see what i can do.

Can you try again?

Latest posts

Back