What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What browser are you using?

Hrmm, I havent had any of that behavior. So it may be a function of your setup. Can you take some screen shots and post your computer info so I can set up an environment to test it?

I always have to hit it twice because of that reason. Not that its really a nuisance but, it happens.

For these quirks I would love it if you all would sit down with me for 15 minutes and show me what exactly is going on. I have a remote assistance tool that lets me see everything that is going on on your screen. Seeing the issue will help me fix the issue a lot faster.

Just PM me if you want to participate.

Subscribe to a thread.

Is there any way to see the list of emoticons when replying to a post?

I don't know how long the map has been on here but i like it alot! Great feature!
(not really a suggestions just a thanks)

Anyone actually like the Fierce Board stats at the top? I think they are kinda annoying.

I don't find the stats annoying. They appear to be in the way, though.

I think they would be better as a menu item so that people can get to them if they want.

I don't think they are in the way anymore. Thanks for that tip.

I almost hit "mark all posts as read" again. Can that be placed in a harder to reach place?

Can we have a "cheer craft" area? I know it sounds weird but many of us have gotten into making our own bows, making bow holders, or other neat little crafty things. It takes forever to search through all of the bow threads between "random" and "all star" forums. If they were all in one forum it would be really helpful.
Oh and maybe a "parents area"? Someone complained about us cheer moms "bragging" on our kids, well that's what we do and it would be nice to have a place to discuss psycho cheer mom stuff that dosen't get lost in Random or offend people :)

Can we have a "cheer craft" area? I know it sounds weird but many of us have gotten into making our own bows, making bow holders, or other neat little crafty things. It takes forever to search through all of the bow threads between "random" and "all star" forums. If they were all in one forum it would be really helpful.
Oh and maybe a "parents area"? Someone complained about us cheer moms "bragging" on our kids, well that's what we do and it would be nice to have a place to discuss psycho cheer mom stuff that dosen't get lost in Random or offend people :)

I don't have access to it, but can't you talk about that in the 18+ section of the board?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back