What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tried. Same thing.

It just loads regular reply box and gives me the message.

BTW it just started when you fixed the other reply thing yesterday.

dang... i thought it was the PM box i loaded.

ok. that helps though.

PS, the PM popup I should get fixed in the next day or two. I think it looks really cool. Thoughts?

and ACEDAD, can you try the safari browser for me and tell me if it gives you the same odd behavior?

PS, the PM popup I should get fixed in the next day or two. I think it looks really cool. Thoughts?

and ACEDAD, can you try the safari browser for me and tell me if it gives you the same odd behavior?

I don't use safari.

I know. And I'm not trying to make you switch, I just want to see if we do different browsers if it makes a difference.

Sent from my Droid Incredible

I like the PM button. I just sent a test to you. I've been using Google Chrome for a while.

Have you been having issues with quick replay sharkdad?

Quick reply. . .(replay threw me off-ha)

Nope. I've been using that primarily when I post for over a month. I only go to advanced when I want to find a smiley or preview a post

Acedad, could you just buy an iPad? Works great! Hah

How many times do I have to click on links for you to subsidize one for me?

Hah. The ads? When I am no longer in the hole for this site.

Quick reply. . .(replay threw me off-ha)

Nope. I've been using that primarily when I post for over a month. I only go to advanced when I want to find a smiley or preview a post

Where are the smilies?!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

They are on, just not shown until I fix the window size.

Where are the smilies?!

If you click on the "Go Advanced " option, it will bring up a reply window with more options around it. There are a few smilies on the bottom and some on the right you can select. If you want the full list of all smilies, click on [More] below the smilies.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Latest posts

Back