What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Perfect example of me not paying attention to the spelling (or grammar) suggestions.

It is pretty fast though.

Perfect example of me not paying attention to the spelling (or grammar) suggestions.

It is pretty fast though.

Ok, I ignored it long enough. What's with the "Premium Supporter" banner? And how do I get one?

Ok, I ignored it long enough. What's with the "Premium Supporter" banner? And how do I get one?
Next to the Alerts and Inbox tabs, (where it says your username) scroll your mouse over and click "Account Upgrade". Then if you pay $10 you get the banner.

It is my grand plan to make tens of dollars off Fierce Board.

People have always asked if they can donate. I figure this way they get something for it if they really want, and there is a cap to the donations. It doesn't do anything extra, just takes off the google ads and gives you a premium banner.

Oh, it makes you way cooler.

It is my grand plan to make tens of dollars off Fierce Board.

People have always asked if they can donate. I figure this way they get something for it if they really want, and there is a cap to the donations. It doesn't do anything extra, just takes off the google ads and gives you a premium banner.

Oh, it makes you way cooler.

So if I donate to the fierceboard I can have the google ads removed?? How does one go about doing this??

So if I donate to the fierceboard I can have the google ads removed?? How does one go about doing this??
Go to the top of your page where it says your username, scroll over it and then goto Account Upgrade!

I don't know if it is possible, but I think it would be nice if we could set our own individual font (style, size, & color) so that we don't have to do it every time we post.

Can you clear out your PM (conversation box)? I have a a few that I have read and they always show up with a notification like they are new? Have looked everywhere for a way to do it, but to no avail. And, if it was right in front of my nose, sorry.
confused.png
@kingston

Can you clear out your PM (conversation box)? I have a a few that I have read and they always show up with a notification like they are new? Have looked everywhere for a way to do it, but to no avail. And, if it was right in front of my nose, sorry.:confused: @kingston

I can't look at anyone's PM conversations unless you give me your password.

Well I meant is there a way I can do it? I just can't find a way. If the board is set up so they stay forever, like the posts, then so be it. @kingston

Well I meant is there a way I can do it? I just can't find a way. If the board is set up so they stay forever, like the posts, then so be it. @kingston

There should be a Leave the conversation in the upper right hand corner of the message list.

Latest posts

Back