What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The newbie section has served its purpose. I never go in there! hah.

Or how about a contact page that is linked by State? On there it would list all of the teams within that state and the main contact person's name and e-mail address. It would also say the team name, city, and website.

Or how about a contact page that is linked by State? On there it would list all of the teams within that state and the main contact person's name and e-mail address. It would also say the team name, city, and website.

This can be done in the Wiki.

This can be done in the Wiki.
This is basically already done in the Wiki at the top of the page. There is a US Gym List by State. All the gyms have their website link too so just go to it and I'm sure you find all the contact info you need!

Why don't I just be the benevolent dictator of common sense? What would you like decided?

I meant a common sense meter that goes under everyone's avatar and you can see how much they have before you decide to respond to their post. Or how careful you want to be when you do.

I meant a common sense meter that goes under everyone's avatar and you can see how much they have before you decide to respond to their post. Or how careful you want to be when you do.

I bet the algorithm for the common sense meter goes something like this:

If you agree with SharkDad: +1
If you disagree with SharkDad: -1

I wasn't going to suggest that at all, but you get a +1 automatically for thinking of that.

For the record, I never care if anyone agrees with me or not, just don't like for them to say things that aren't true and speculative

Is there any way that we get some sort of feature like live topic (I've seen it on other forums) where it automatically refreshes the page for you when there are new posts so you don't have to refresh? I also think there would be an increase in the volume of posting in many threads if this were to be some sort of feature :)

Is there any way that we get some sort of feature like live topic (I've seen it on other forums) where it automatically refreshes the page for you when there are new posts so you don't have to refresh? I also think there would be an increase in the volume of posting in many threads if this were to be some sort of feature :)

Can you point me to an example board?

Spell check please :)
It's called firefox.....use it as your main browser and it will underline everything you misspell in red (for everything you do online, even emails), then all you have to do is right click the misspelled word and it will pull up suggestions to replace it with.

I can (via pm) if you want, but it's only a VIP feature for that particular forum (VIP's are like premium supporters here, they contribute to the site)..would that matter?

That feature would be taxing on the board. I have thought about a couple things people have personally asked for that I could do, but I would have to charge for them to fairly 'limit' how many people could have access for them. The server we are on is fairly beefy, but I might need to upgrade if I do too many of those addons for too many people.

It is kinda like those ribbons below peoples names for premium supporters. Someone asked for a personalized one. If I did one you know how many would request it? I could charge $100 bucks per one. Not to extort people but to give the option if you really want it without eating up my day.

If something comes out for Xenforo like that I will take a look. Good suggestion, but I dont think we are there yet.

That feature would be taxing on the board. I have thought about a couple things people have personally asked for that I could do, but I would have to charge for them to fairly 'limit' how many people could have access for them. The server we are on is fairly beefy, but I might need to upgrade if I do too many of those addons for too many people.

It is kinda like those ribbons below peoples names for premium supporters. Someone asked for a personalized one. If I did one you know how many would request it? I could charge $100 bucks per one. Not to extort people but to give the option if you really want it without eating up my day.

If something comes out for Xenforo like that I will take a look. Good suggestion, but I dont think we are there yet.

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of..the other forum is really big and filled w/a bunch of computer nerds (I mean that in a completely affectionate way, as I am a member there myself)....They use VB4 and all of the mods can code, so they have numerous different features. At least maybe a thought for the future..The premium supporter thing just made me think of it the other day when I was wishing I didn't have to refresh the pages sometimes..lol

Speaking of which, how do you do donations to support the site here?

Back