What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like to always post with a certain font, size and color. I would like it if we could set our accounts up to always use our preferences.

How about animated avatars? Maybe someone can use the Maddie one ive had for a while.

2611dh1.gif

How about animated avatars? Maybe someone can use the Maddie one ive had for a while.

2611dh1.gif

Animated avatars would be a bit busy. I turned off my signatures cause it was getting a bit crazy. I don't even know what people have anymore.

How about a tryout section where gyms can advertise their dates? by state maybe?

I can make that a sub forum on allstar. Good idea!

i think that under each person's name along with "shimmys recieved" and "location" it should have team name and division.

Me and @fiercekatie think that relationship status should be added.

hrmmmmmmmmm ill ask the developers. that will be interseting.

basically fierce is going to become a mix of twitter and facebook but completely focussed on cheerleading with a side of anonymity. i love the idea, but others may not.

i think that under each person's name along with "shimmys recieved" and "location" it should have team name and division.

thats farther off then i would like. long dorky explanation why, but it is on my radar.

hrmmmmmmmmm ill ask the developers. that will be interseting.

basically fierce is going to become a mix of twitter and facebook but completely focussed on cheerleading with a side of anonymity. i love the idea, but others may not.
understandable.

Latest posts

Back