What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I keep thinking of new things I'd like to see... Is there a "top poster" area like on the current boards? If there is, I think I'm blind.

PANIC Button

i think a panic button to take you to some preset home page or something would be excellent! lol it would be useful for those of us fierceboarding when bored working....

OK, there is now a Panic Button. To turn it on go to 'Settings', 'General Settings', and scroll to the bottom. You can even set what page you want to 'Panic' too.

Like always,its going to take some time to get used to, but after a while i think i'll like it :) whats the difference though? why the need to make a new board?

to be able to add new stuff for people.

couldnt add the features peeps wanted on the old board

OK, there is now a Panic Button. To turn it on go to 'Settings', 'General Settings', and scroll to the bottom. You can even set what page you want to 'Panic' too.

thats awesome
i set it to cnn... i feel like thats a good page to be on :)
but where is the actual button?

thats awesome
i set it to cnn... i feel like thats a good page to be on :)
but where is the actual button?

once you set it to "on" there is a big red circle that says panic button that floats at the bottom right of the page and is always visible.

alsoooo...
is that chatroom supposed to work yet?
it doesnt work for me

it should work... hrmm. im in?

i am making everything work with the blue skin first, then copying all the changes to the other skins later.

Back