What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

why didn't my avatar come over? and I notice I'm no longer receiving email notification when someone sends me a private message. did we lose that feature?

pulling the avatars over somtimes causes some.... issues.

but the old board is open currently JUST for reading and getting off your old avatar and stuff like that. i will keep it up for a few weeks until everything is settled over here, but no one can post anything over there.

its at old.fierceboard.com

and notifiations are still over here. did you turn them on? do you know you can get text message notifications as well?

ok, I'll take care of the avatar and I found the settings for notifications, thanks

Your posts or post count?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

The new search isn't as good as the old one. The old one highlighted the word you searched for and listed them by post not by thread.

Before when I clicked "New Posts" I got pretty much every thread just in order of most recent, now I'm only getting a few...

Picture8-1.png

Please make it like the old board where It would show every thread, but once I've viewed a thread it would not show up on the list until something new has been posted on it!

Also my name is purple now but my post count is wrong :(

& Thank you King, you're truly doing an amazing job trying to accommodate everyones requests and still maintain some level of sanity haha

i turned on a more processor intensive system to remmeber what threads you read. let me know if that makes a difference

perfect for the effort or it works perfect?

can you make the bar between a persons reply and their signature more prevalent? The white fades in with the light blue/purple of the back ground and some peoples signatures read as part of their post.maybe a make it a grey? It would just make it more aesthetically pleasing ...
:)

A good example would be darkilluzions* posts

I see that this was addressed but was wondering why it wasn't working for me, when I read a post and go back it is still in my list. Is there a way for me to change this?

Thanks a ton for the hard work, I would have never been able to do this!

Back