What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

click a users name, then click view their posts. you can do it for yourself.

For people who are on the boards but shouldn't be. You click it and it quickly takes you to another site of your choice.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

ooh that panic buttons clever! where about is it, im being a bit stupid!

oh and is there a page like 'view your posts' like on the old board were you could click it and see if anyone had replied to your posts kind of thing?

thanks for doing all of this aswel king, god you must have so much patience!

ooh that panic buttons clever! where about is it, im being a bit stupid!

oh and is there a page like 'view your posts' like on the old board were you could click it and see if anyone had replied to your posts kind of thing?

thanks for doing all of this aswel king, god you must have so much patience!

settings then on the side choose general settings and its at the bottom

i turned on a more processor intensive system to remmeber what threads you read. let me know if that makes a difference

Seems to be working for some threads but not for others? Like after I look at a thread sometimes it will disappear from the "New Posts" list and then sometimes it won't :scratch:

I have multiple questions. Is there any way we can check to see what posts that were thanked of our own? (I don't know if that made sense)

And also, I don't know if I'm just blind or stupid. But when I try to quote something that has a double quote, not a multi quote, but a quote inside a post and then I want to quote BOTH of them, it doesn't seem to work. Either that or I just don't know how.

ahm . . .i dunno if this is the right thread to go. . .

but i just had my first ever PRIVATE MESSAGE on this new boards . . ..
and i have a blinking NOTIFICATIONS [top left]. . . .and after reading the message. . .and refreshing the page. . . i stil got the BLINKING NOTIFICATIONS.. . this time. . .i got 50! it says. . .the moment i click it. . .actually NONE . .nothing new. . .

shud i be worried?

help. .. Kingston?

ahm . . .i dunno if this is the right thread to go. . .

but i just had my first ever PRIVATE MESSAGE on this new boards . . ..
and i have a blinking NOTIFICATIONS [top left]. . . .and after reading the message. . .and refreshing the page. . . i stil got the BLINKING NOTIFICATIONS.. . this time. . .i got 50! it says. . .the moment i click it. . .actually NONE . .nothing new. . .

shud i be worried?

help. .. Kingston?

little confused by what you mean. did it do this once or multiple times? weve been fixing the list of people and combining the imported_ users with the normal ones. if it was a one time thing, dont worry about it. if it is sill doing it, explain it a little more in depth.

little confused by what you mean. did it do this once or multiple times? weve been fixing the list of people and combining the imported_ users with the normal ones. if it was a one time thing, dont worry about it. if it is sill doing it, explain it a little more in depth.

i got it all firgured. with all the Personal Messages ive read from the old board. . .they went UNREAD here in the new one. . . and wen i finally got a new PM yesterday. . . the NOTIFICATIONS part came blinking. . .the reason i had 50 notifications for UNREAD Private Messages was bcoz they went UNREAD here. . .

another question tho. . .
i cant seem to find an OUTBOX folder? i cant really see if the reply?private message i gave were sent. . . thnx for the help KINGSTON! ur the best!

Latest posts

Back