What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is there any way we can get private messages to start deleting themselves with our inbox gets to full?
i get messages like this quite often: so and so has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

The Worlds schedule threads and several others, such as the ones about the worlds divisions are splintering. There's 3 or 4 threads going on at once and it's making me crazy. Can they be combined? If yall are busy, I can help. It's Friday night, and it aint my date night.

One more thing, I am still having trouble finding what I have posted on.
I know if you go to your home page and click "view posts" that you can see them, but they are not in any dated order...or maybe I am missing something.
But I really liked how easy it used to be to see what threads we posted in the day before.

I might work on a script to rotate banners, but you need to find the artists to do the artwork. We dont exactly have a team of people here who do art.

Hey king, I would be happy to make some, or at least temp ones until you get someone who is really good at making banners :)

Actually, it was really easy to change the background color of the one I made for the contest, and since there were no actual teams, I didn't have to change them, so if you want to use these until someone with more skill comes along, totally fine with me.

fierce green:
greenfierce.jpg

fierce red:
redfierce.jpg

fierce purple:
purplefierce.jpg

fierce orange:
orangefierce.jpg

One more thing, I am still having trouble finding what I have posted on.
I know if you go to your home page and click "view posts" that you can see them, but they are not in any dated order...or maybe I am missing something.
But I really liked how easy it used to be to see what threads we posted in the day before.

Agree with this. When I am going back to try and find a thread where I've promised someone an answer, it's almost impossible right now. I've looked to see if I can change the order in any way and can't find one if it exists.

Agree with this. When I am going back to try and find a thread where I've promised someone an answer, it's almost impossible right now. I've looked to see if I can change the order in any way and can't find one if it exists.
AGREE! i posted this a few pages back but dont think people understood what i was on about :p

Can there be a separate section for "best level ________ teams"/"who will win _________ division"/"level prediction" threads? I am so sick of 5893247928341 threads about "who's the best" in every freaking level. Most just post that their own team is the best and guess what.... I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ARGUING THAT SUPER HAPPY RAINBOW DISCO ALLSTARS is the best mini level 2! I mean seriously it just gets to be a list of every gym in the country and clogs the allstar board. Maybe a predictions sub-section or something? Pretty please with sugar on top?

cheerforeverever said:
Can there be a separate section for "best level ________ teams"/"who will win _________ division"/"level prediction" threads? I am so sick of 5893247928341 threads about "who's the best" in every freaking level. Most just post that their own team is the best and guess what.... I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ARGUING THAT SUPER HAPPY RAINBOW DISCO ALLSTARS is the best mini level 2! I mean seriously it just gets to be a list of every gym in the country and clogs the allstar board. Maybe a predictions sub-section or something? Pretty please with sugar on top?

I so agree with you!!!

This is MY favorite suggestion. What's yours?

:)

This new FIERCE BOARD has alot of bells and whistles that maybe eventually I will figure out. BUT it has way too many threads that seem --to poof-- just disappear, I spend far more time trying to FIND and track threads I am interested in,than on the PREVIOUS BOARD & CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHY.
Also its creepy to see what anyone else can see and that is at anytime where I am on the boards. I really don't think anyone cares if I am redoing my settings but every can see it. I know this came up somwhere else on the Boards but darned if I can find it.

I am trying to figure out why exactly everyone is having trouble following threads. Maybe its because this board just expects you to follow them in a different way?

As for people seeing what you are reading if you just set yourself to invisible no one can see what you are doing.

did realize yall couldnt see the top posters for the last 24 hours. fixed that

When I type from scratch without a 'quote' in the post, it shows me the font format options, etc. But, it seems that when I hit "Reply with Quote" I no longer get the ability to bold,italic,and underline. Am I missing something?

Back