All-Star What Is So Big About The Dallas Competition ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Turning every thread I make into drama? That's not harassing me ? Putting pictures on my thread as insultment isn't childish ?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The thing is: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SHOW YOUR FACE.

Multiple mods have said that all you have to do is PM them your info and voila, you're legitimately on Lady Elite and everyone moves on.

I did it before, when folks had questions as to my identity. It's not that big of a deal.

I was going to show you guys who I really am. But if I did that my face would be all over the internet as a joke to you. Childish adults, I'm not putting up with it. I was apart of cheer extreme, believe it or not. Goodbye .

I totally agree you were "apart" of cheer extreme. That's the first truthful thing you've said.

I'd also suggest you lay off the language in your interview tomorrow. That's probably not the kind of professionalism you should be showing when asking to work with kids.

Contemplating witty signatures since 2011

The thing is: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SHOW YOUR FACE.

Multiple mods have said that all you have to do is PM them your info and voila, you're legitimately on Lady Elite and everyone moves on.

I did it before, when folks had questions as to my identity. It's not that big of a deal.
If I don't show my face you still won't believe me. So it's pointless

I totally agree you were "apart" of cheer extreme. That's the first truthful thing you've said.

I'd also suggest you lay off the language in your interview tomorrow. That's probably not the kind of professionalism you should be showing when asking to work with kids.

I don't have a job interview tomorrow

Yes u are. b**** don't tell me something you're not doing when it's perfectly clear.

Why are you on here showing out when you're allegedly trying to make a name for yourself in the industry.....(how, I'm not sure, but you've already mentioned several different paths )

Why don't you just go away and not be bothered by all of this "insultment"

And why are we calling people the b word and dumb friggs

Also I still need to know what a frigg is

I'm so glad they my stomach virus and I were up watching Hey Arnold when all of this popped off

But for real. What's a frigg

The thing is, we have 2 high-profile CEA parents who have access to Lady Elite rosters. They've offered to vouch for you. I don't get what the issue is.

What's the issues is that you guys are so childish and so harassing that even if I did give my name to the public, you would use it as joke and no one will admit there wrong

Why are you on here showing out when you're allegedly trying to make a name for yourself in the industry.....(how, I'm not sure, but you've already mentioned several different paths )

Why don't you just go away and not be bothered by all of this "insultment"

And why are we calling people the b word and dumb friggs

Also I still need to know what a frigg is

I'm so glad they my stomach virus and I were up watching Hey Arnold when all of this popped off

But for real. What's a frigg

It's the f word but I guess fb wouldn't let me say it. I'm just fed up with the harassment and assumptions.

What's the issues is that you guys are so childish and so harassing that even if I did give my name to the public, you would use it as joke and no one will admit there wrong

The answer here is simple. Just PM it to MsTeal since that's who you gave your name to originally. The answer is either:

1) I lied about being on LE
Or
2) I lied about my name and I'm really x person (and hope you guess the name of one of the seven she doesn't know....or my sons flyer on coed elite last year...since she was on "your team")

Simple. And not public at all.

Wow girl. Do you speak to The Lord with that mouth?

You probably should take a break from the board and go find peace and reflect.

I don't need to do anything. I did my part and wrote a sincere apology note on here and still got freaking harassment in return. So until I get a sincere apology from the rude people on here. I'm not saying anything they want me to

Back