All-Star What Is So Big About The Dallas Competition ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What's the issues is that you guys are so childish and so harassing that even if I did give my name to the public, you would use it as joke and no one will admit there wrong

Actually, folks here are good at admitting when they're wrong. Long story, but I was falsely accused of being someone else and being a catfish earlier this summer. When it came out that I was not, at least 5 people apologized to me publicly or in PMs.

The answer here is simple. Just PM it to MsTeal since that's who you gave your name to originally. The answer is either:

1) I lied about being on LE
Or
2) I lied about my name and I'm really x person (and hope you guess the name of one of the seven she doesn't know....or my sons flyer on coed elite last year...since she was on "your team")

Simple. And not public at all.

Contemplating witty signatures since 2011

I'm happy to do that for her!!! Not a problem!!!

Refreshing this thread, waiting
vzub1w.jpg

I don't need to do anything. I did my part and wrote a sincere apology note on here and still got freaking harassment in return. So until I get a sincere apology from the rude people on here. I'm not saying anything they want me to

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

You clearly need to do something if you're allowing people here push you to such language....

Like are internet tantrums worth it because....

And why would you want apologies from people who dont have anything to be sorry for?

You sat on a throne of lies and inconsistencies and people called you out for it. That's your problem. You apologized. You need to move on. Most importantly nobody owes you anything

She's 1 more curse word from being banned.

@Fierce_Elite
I don't think Salty Susie minds. She'll just use her obvious new screen name and those LE girls will still not get an apology for trying to take credit for their work. Smh

Since you guys don't owe me anything I don't owe you anything . Either you believe me or you don't . I won't be back here.

I don't need to do anything. I did my part and wrote a sincere apology note on here and still got freaking harassment in return. So until I get a sincere apology from the rude people on here. I'm not saying anything they want me to

It's already been explained to you.

1. You gave me a false name
or
2. You gave me your real name and you weren't at our gym or on LE.

I know the facts based on the name you gave me. You don't have to say a thing. I will let the board decide who they believe. Me or you. It's as simple as that.

Since you guys don't owe me anything I don't owe you anything . Either you believe me or you don't . I won't be back here.

I'm sure you won't under this screen name.

Which you wouldn't have to resort to if you just manned up and said "you're right, you caught me in a lie. Those girls were fierce and I wish I could be them so I made a dumb choice and lied and said I was on the team."

Honestly, I think I speak for every poster here that such a statement is really the only thing were asking for. You digging in and standing by your lies is what has everyone all rattled. It's game over girl, just fess up and move on. We will.

Back