All-Star What Is So Big About The Dallas Competition ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did I ever say anything about disagreeing or agreeing? No. I just don't and will never understand why this competition stands out from the rest. It's a grate competition to me. Just never understood why it's so big. Regardless of it being an NCA event. :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
So what did it mean to you as an athlete? What team were you on? How was your experience?

It might help people understand where you are coming from.

Well, I was on level five. But I haven't always been. It was first year on level five and I guess I don't understand because CEA makes every competition a big deal.

So what did it mean to you as an athlete? What team were you on? How was your experience?

It might help people understand where you are coming from.
It meant a lot to me because it was a big competition and I hit the routine perfectly. I was having trouble doing that at practice. It's not a deep reason though.

I find it hard to believe that there was no emphasis put on a competition as large as NCA where CEA would be going against most, if not all, of their biggest level 5 competitiors.

I find it hard to believe that there was no emphasis put on a competition as large as NCA where CEA would be going against most, if not all, of their biggest level 5 competitiors.
CEA treats every competition hardcore, so we can do well at worlds. No need to emphasize one comp, when we already know the consequence of not placing or winning.

Back