All-Star What Is So Big About The Dallas Competition ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Back in the day it was making it to Final's instead of having to compete in the consolation prize division. It was the thrill of competing against the Jr All Girl 5, 7 time NCA champion the Cheer Athletic Jags. It was making the "Best of the Best" tape. Fast forward a few years and it was competing against all the teams you'd be seeing at Worlds. Before the Major's, Champion's League, etc.......it wasn't very often we'd see the teams in our division's. NCA was a great place to experience that. The vibe and excitement of the arena. Being competitive in a division with all the teams you've always watched and looked up to.

There's really nothing else that compares. Not even Worlds.

Sorry for double post.

OMG @Fierce_Elite. Being at CEA so long you have to know @mstealtoyou. She has been there for ages and been extremely involved helping CSP and others.

Puts on shades, flips hair, and walks away

LE: Lady Elite

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Okay, so time for me to get the big meanie veteran label...

You say you were on LE in Kville but you (from a previous thread) don't know who CSP is? And she's family to you but you haven't contacted her about coaching advice and dodge the suggestions to do so. And while CEA treats every competition with importance they DEFINITELY have a hardcore focus on NCA given what kville's practice schedule looks like the month prior to that competition. Which you would be very familiar with if you were on LE. Anyone who cheers there early understands that (especially to the CEA lv5 teams) NCA is a "big deal." We were only there one year and that was blatantly apparent to us....the only banners hanging in the main gym are the three worlds banners and the NCA ones.

I'm pretty much done here.

Contemplating witty signatures since 2011

Okay, so time for me to get the big meanie veteran label...

You say you were on LE in Kville but you (from a previous thread) don't know who CSP is? And she's family to you but you haven't contacted her about coaching advice and dodge the suggestions to do so. And while CEA treats every competition with importance they DEFINITELY have a hardcore focus on NCA given what kville's practice schedule looks like the month prior to that competition. Which you would be very familiar with if you were on LE. Anyone who cheers there early understands that (especially to the CEA lv5 teams) NCA is a "big deal." We were only there one year and that was blatantly apparent to us....the only banners hanging in the main gym are the three worlds banners and the NCA ones.

I'm pretty much done here.

Contemplating witty signatures since 2011

Random, but LOL at claiming to have been on LE to someone who has/had a kid/kids on 2 CEA teams (don't recall if your girl was on LE or SSX?)

Back