All-Star What Is So Big About The Dallas Competition ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All proof selfie jokes aside, isn't this easily solved by PMing your name to one of the known CEA peeps (12step, mstealtoyou, etc.) and having them just post that you're legit? The whole world doesn't know your real name, but that gets the whole "you're not really on LE" thing out of the way. Seriously. People move on pretty quickly.

That was me. But I posted what I posted because I'm not about to have a bad a bad name or continue to have a bad name in the cheer world because of this board.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Top tip to avoid having a bad name: avoid saying you were on a fairly high profile team on a board that has members who are heavily invested in the team and the gym as a whole.

PS: you mixing up the Triad and Triangle gave it away... I wouldn't have noticed but I'm not from North Carolina... and it seems you aren't either. Take it as a trolling lesson; improve your back story.

All proof selfie jokes aside, isn't this easily solved by PMing your name to one of the known CEA peeps (12step, mstealtoyou, etc.) and having them just post that you're legit? The whole world doesn't know your real name, but that gets the whole "you're not really on LE" thing out of the way. Seriously. People move on pretty quickly.
Apparently she already did and the name she gave MsTeal is not someone who was on the team she said she was on.

That was me. But I posted what I posted because I'm not about to have a bad a bad name or continue to have a bad name in the cheer world because of this board.

Right now only 1 of 2 people may know your real name so I wouldn't worry about that being tarnished. As for your fb name though that is a different story but all is not lost.

A lot of this began on your original postings that may not have gone as planned and right now there is a big question as to whether you really were on LE. To not divulge who you really are on here of you prefer not too if you can supply @mstealtoyou or @RJsExtremeMom (sorry if spelled incorrectly) with some verifiable proof I think things will settle down.

There are definitely some posters here who have started on the wrong foot but have stuck around after the dust had settled.

Since you have hinted at being new to social media I would recommend if you are going to remain on the boards you may want to consider sitting back and reading a lot to get an idea of who we all are and a general vibe of the board. It os a lot to take in but slow and cautious can be your friend.

What's next, deleted posts?

Apparently she already did and the name she gave MsTeal is not someone who was on the team she said she was on.

Oh. Ok. Wow.

I get wanting to be anonymous but I also think you tend to waive your anonymity if you come onto a site claiming to be on Insert Famous Team Here. Ex: If I came onto this site posting in every thread claiming to be (for example) a former CA Cheetah from 2012 who knows @BlueCat personally, there are some Cheetah parents who would likely be VERY interested in whether that story was true.

This thread.

Oh my.....

i72EjElAlj24Q.gif

She told me her name in a text.

@Fierce_Elite is the name you gave me a fake name? Or is it your real name and you weren't on LE? Those are the only 2 scenarios it could be.

I'm just now creating social media accounts. I will post pictures of me in my CEA uniform with the team and give u all my user name so you can shut up.

But the minute you start drama on my personal page you're coming off.

Get it together, glitter.
Nobody is interested in ruining your new social media accounts. Some of us just don't enjoy fish.
Except Sharks.

Back