All-Star What Is So Big About The Dallas Competition ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

28l71p0.jpg

Shark dog is amused

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have the roster from 2013. Either she wasn't on the team or the name she gave me is not her real name.
Double sharkdog dare her to give you a name of a kid that was on the roster since you personally know basically everyone on that team.

Pardon my lack of typical professionalism but in so angry for the REAL LE that this kid is trying to act like she survived even one of LE jump classes.

Contemplating witty signatures since 2011

Just to settle everyone's angst, @mstealtoyou and I are well aware of the realities of this and the other related threads. Between us we pretty well know who's been at Raleigh or K'Ville gyms.

I think the best thing for all of this is to "let it go"

Just to settle everyone's angst, @mstealtoyou and I are well aware of the realities of this and the other related threads. Between us we pretty well know who's been at Raleigh or K'Ville gyms.

I think the best thing for all of this is to "let it go"
Countdown begins for frozen memes...

To be fair we've been accused of "insulting" that particular poster's intelligence numerous times and yet our intelligence has been insulted by the untruth's that were easily verifiable. And, in true catshark style.........sticking to the untruth's. As a whole we might be childish and even rude at times but.....we're truthful.

I'm just now creating social media accounts. I will post pictures of me in my CEA uniform with the team and give u all my user name so you can shut up.

I'm confused... wasn't someone 1 hour ago just asking about deleting their account and that they were DONE (in the Random thread). But now they are posting responses... :banghead:
That was me. But I posted what I posted because I'm not about to have a bad a bad name or continue to have a bad name in the cheer world because of this board.

Back