What Kind Of Cheer Shoes Do You Use ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nifinty phoenix are really light! But I bought a brand new pair for my daughter for NCA, since her old phoenix's were worn down, and a few days later they were already worn down. But they're really good for tumbling she says!

Reebok high tops! Great ankle support and they don't ware as easily. I hear people who have Nifinitys and have to replace them all the time, but I can usually go with one pair of Reebok's for a year or two.

Reebok high tops! Great ankle support and they don't ware as easily. I hear people who have Nifinitys and have to replace them all the time, but I can usually go with one pair of Reebok's for a year or two.

thats what i use !

ive had my nf's for over a year and they are still good but i only wear them to practice in the gym and i wore them for school cheer.

the thing im scared about getting nfinitys is that my friends get ATLEAST 3 pairs a season . so if i do get them ill only use them for comp.

nfinitys are built for the floor only.
so if you wear them outside at all, theyll wear down really quickly.

i keep the shoe case with me and put my shoes on once im inside the gym, and put them away before i leave and i can use them for one year.

I have always used Aasic or Nfinity's. I coach a rec team, and their sneak situation is complicated. When they start their season in August, since we practice outside, they use their game shoes from the year before. For all competitions, they use 1 of their two pairs of Nfinity Evolutions. They use the other pair that they have for indoor practices (most people use the pair that they used last year for all comps). For games, they have Nfinity Passions. We use different shoes for different events so the shoes stay clean and in the best shape they can.

I love the Nfinity passions, they are my favorite and I highly reccomend them.

I have always used Aasic or Nfinity's. I coach a rec team, and their sneak situation is complicated. When they start their season in August, since we practice outside, they use their game shoes from the year before. For all competitions, they use 1 of their two pairs of Nfinity Evolutions. They use the other pair that they have for indoor practices (most people use the pair that they used last year for all comps). For games, they have Nfinity Passions. We use different shoes for different events so the shoes stay clean and in the best shape they can.

I love the Nfinity passions, they are my favorite and I highly reccomend them.

:eek: what does that price tag look like?

I use Nfinity Evolutions. They're great light weights for tumbling! They also just changed the bottom of the shoe to make it easier to grip. My flyer has the new ones and I LOVE stunting them, plus they also have bubbled shoe laces so they don't come untied as easily! Definitely the greatest shoes <3

Back