What Kind Of Cheer Shoes Do You Use ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

nfinitys are by far the best for all-star cheerleading! and for sideline cheerleading the nike sideleines are thebest shoe !

My daughter has been trying on cheer shoes for the last year trying to find some new ones and she hated them all. Tried on evolutions and was in love so I ordered an extra pair online so I would get them quicker than the team order. They should be here Monday- can't wait to not hear her complain about shoes :)

I absolutely love my Nike Air Mix Down's. They're so broken in and basically molded to my feet. But for my school team we have to use Reebok hi tops. Haven't really gotten a chance to cheer in them yet, but I'm already confused about how to tie them wihout the laces getting snagged in the velcro.. help! :(

I have the new cheer shoe by the Varsity brand, the Varsity Inspire. They are super light and have like a "bouncy" feel. I love them! Also, these shoes don't hurt the bases hands as much when the flyers jump into the basket. Now that my team has them, the bases have less scrapes on their hands after baskets.

Back