What Kind Of Cheer Shoes Do You Use ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

for allstar I have Nfinity Phoenixs. But I think my school uses Nikes that have a design similar to Nfinity Passion.

My cheer gym uses the Nike Air Mix Down. I absolutely love them. They're easy to stunt and tumble with and are completely molded to my feet now. My school team uses the Reebok Hi Tops because we recently got new retro-looking uniforms so hi tops and high socks just seemed to complete the look. But for all-star, I love my Nikes!

My cp wears No limits adrenaline lite mesh and leather low tops but also wears Nfinity Evolutions. Cp likes the Nfinitys over the No limits though but can tumble really well in either of them. Both of them wore pretty quickly but as someone stated above, you may go thru a couple pairs a season!!

Nfinity Evolution.. they're so light. but everyone on my team has to get at least two pairs because the bottoms begin to tear off after a while.

I use the Nfinity Phoenix and I love them. They are super light, but they do wear out pretty quickly.... Oh, well...

My gym uses Nfinity evolutions. They are so comfy (feel like socks to me?) but when walking around a convention center for a weekend thery arn't the most practicale (at least for the first time). They start to get dirty very easily and because of the material arn't the easiest thing to clean. But overall I like them.

did i get magical pair of nfinity pheonix?
i've had them all year, don't take special care of them (even machine wash) and they're still holding strong!
unless i'll be needed to change i'll wear the same pair for next year!

I have the new Varsity Inspire. They're so lightweight and flexible to tumble in, and my coed bases love them. They feel like socks, and my boys like being able to feel my feet make the slightest movements (like knowing how far I need to drop my toe in arabesque). They get dirty pretty quick though - like the nfinity phoenix, the fabric gets grey while the leather stays white.

My daughter's team used the hi top Reebok for the season but she didn't like them very much. She wears a Youth 8.5 and the smallest the Reebok comes in is a Youth 10.5. We put cotton in to fill the gap but her poor ankles were always irritated and made for her to despise them pretty early in the season lol. We asked our coach for a suggestion on a shoe that would FIT her little foot and they said any Nfinity would be great for her (she is a flyer). So for practices she wears the Nfinity and only wears the Reebok at comps. Now that the season is over we have hung up the Reebok, she will never go back to them :) So glad our coaches have decided that next season it will be all about Nfinity!!! My 5 year old is thirlled (not sure which style she is in sorry)

Back