What Kind Of Cheer Shoes Do You Use ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have 2 pairs of cheer shoes. One pair I wear for practice, the other pair I wear to competition.
For practice, I use "WMNS AIR MIX DOWN CHEER" by Nike
For competition, I use "HYPERFLYTE" by Kaepa
Both are really good!:) If you are a flyer..the Nike one above ^ is great because the shoe bends! If your not, then wear the Kaepa's:)

I wear Nfinity Phoenix. Ive always worn the evolutions before as well. Both of these shoes seem to fall apart really quickly. One pair of shoes that I imparticularly like are Nfinity Genesis 2.0. For the most part they are very substantial and very easy to tumble in...

Nfinity passions for allstar, Nike somethings for high school. I HATE any Nike cheer shoes. They kill my feet even after they're broken in. I have to wrap my feet in them.

My daughter loves the Kaepa Starlytes!! She was having trouble with her heels hurting and these have helped. Her bases say they are great for flying.

ive been using no limits for the last 2 years. they are pretty similar to nfinity's weight wise and they're really easy to tumble in. they've held up really well.

I used to wear cheer boots (Hi top Reeboks). I still keep them to wear on 80's day at school. ^.^

Once you switch to Nfinities, you will never go back.

Nfinity evolutions and passions... I switch it up lol . Each shoe has its pros and cons , I prefer the support of the evolutions but they fall apart and wear out very quickly. The passions on the other hand last much longer but mine seemed to stretch out and get looser over time.

is anyone else frustrated with the lack of availability for the nfinity evolutions. Finding them in my daughter's size is nearly impossible.

Nfinitys are great but the No Limits ADrenaline Lights last much longer! It is great not to have to replace your shoes every 2 months.

I use nfinity phoenix and after a whole season, they haven't seem to wear out on me! Of course, I only wore mine in the gym and always took them off before I set foot outside. I've only worn them to school once on a spirit day. Although they do get dirty really easily and since our unis are mostly white, I think it throws the look off a little, but I do prefer them over anything.

Back