All-Star What Teams Do You Think Get Ripped Off At Competitions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 9, 2011
I think consistently every year lots of teams come in with great routines and leave not placing as high as they should. Examples would be like Ultimate athletics Prodigy and Legacy. Also ICE! I feel they were sooo strong this year and they never placed as high as I expected. Last example would be POWER and Kentucky Elite from 08. Even though power had a drop they still should've placed higher, then in 09 try were awesome and still placed kinda low. What teams do you think get ripped off?

I know it seems that teams get ripped off, but you have to look at the scores as well. Its just the judges opinion on who deserved the win! Sometimes i dont agree but theres nothing you can do about it. I cant imagine a team suing for loosing.. Though many have probably wanted too!!

What place was power in after prelims in 08?
Wow, I don't remember..third i think. I'll check with daughter or coach..but at NCA that yr they were in 2nd behind WCSS after prelims...there again dropped one stunt and fell to 4th. That routine was Risky..but wow when it hit!! Goosebumps!

Epic Cheer Worlds 09-10 *illegal pyramid transition: exactly the same as Weathergirls Worlds 10-11 except no penalty for them. *as this is the same transition move done all season at national events including Cheersport and UCA nationals...

Back