What Would Your Cheerleading Teams Name Be If You Made One?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

alot of these names are Ulitimate Athletics Excepy maybe dukes
just sayin not trying to be mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You weren't being mean at all! I just really like the idea. I feel like alot of teams are similar to that though. Guess I have to keep thinking. :)

My goal is to eventually open up a gym in my hometown and offer the full all star experience to children in the area for a more affordable price. Sticking with the theme of my town, I'll keep the schools' mascot and colors... So we'll be Tiger Cheer or Tiger Cheer Elite and our colors will be kelly green, black, and white. Not sure on the individual team names yet or anything, but it's not like I'm opening the place tomorrow, so I've got some time to think about it.

sooo I've been planning a team called "Ocean All-stars" since I was like 7. Guess I wasnt very creative lol. Anyways the colors would be teal, royal blue and silver. There would be a ton of teams and each would have a catchy name related to the ocean. The large senior 5 team would be called " The mermaids" I even have a notebook full of perfectly choreagraphed routines. The uniforms would say ocean across the front and on the back would be a big O . I've always wanted to have my own gym... I love making up fun things like voiceovers or what our bows should look like.

sooo I've been planning a team called "Ocean All-stars" since I was like 7. Guess I wasnt very creative lol. Anyways the colors would be teal, royal blue and silver. There would be a ton of teams and each would have a catchy name related to the ocean. The large senior 5 team would be called " The mermaids" I even have a notebook full of perfectly choreagraphed routines. The uniforms would say ocean across the front and on the back would be a big O . I've always wanted to have my own gym... I love making up fun things like voiceovers or what our bows should look like.

SAME HERE i loveeee making routines bows uniforms and all that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my friends are always so unsupportive but one day ill show them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I since i cheer for maryland twisters, i wouldn't do any storm references. I would probably do some thing like Cheer Flame All Stars with squad names like FireFighters, Flame, Flare, Burn, or Burn Down.

I since i cheer for maryland twisters, i wouldn't do any storm references. I would probably do some thing like Cheer Flame All Stars with squad names like FireFighters, Flame, Flare, Burn, or Burn Down.

The team colors would be orange, red and black. the bows would be black with a red flame and a the team name on the end. The uniforms for level four and down would look like this.The uniforms would be black with a superman "box and instead of an S it would say FLAME. it would be a crop top and the arms would have flames up the arm. The uniforms for level five would be a crop top with hanging over the shoulders and nothing conecting to the neck. The front would be black saying the team name (FireFighters) and have rinestones.

Gym cats and the teams would be like, jaguars, panthers, lions, cheetahs and the uniform would like resemble each team like jaguars aand cheetahs would obvi have cheetah prints and browns, ppanthers would have black and blues, lions would be like light browns...it would be cute xD

I just thought of this but the Zodiac All Stars or Constellation All Stars would be pretty cool

The teams would be named after the zodiacs and every team would have the zodiac sign that corresponds to their team name on the back of their uniform

Prestige Elite
Colors: Purple, black, and gold
Teams:
Famous
Outstanding
Remarkable
Renowned
Glorious
And the Senior 5 Coed team would be: Notorious

Latest posts

Back