What Would Your Cheerleading Teams Name Be If You Made One?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would try to get corporate sponsorship from TV Land, and start "TV Land Cheer". Team names would be named after classic TV shows:

-The A-Team (tiny 1)
-Charlie's Angels (mini 2)
-Little House On The Prairie (youth 3)
-The Brady Bunch (junior 4)
-Fantasy Island (senior 5)

Team cheer would vary depending on what show the network wanted to promote. If it was, say, a "Andy Griffith" week, I could see something like this:

Your favorite show from Mayberry
Rocking TV LAND Fridays at 8:30
Andy Griffith!

Theme music would be classic mash-ups of 70's and 80's TV show themes,/ Jimmy Walker from Good Times could do the voice-overs ("TV Land A-Team is Dyn-o-mite!").

I'd wrangle a 30-minute reality show as well, called TV Land Cheer, with the twist being that ex-famous TV actors take over assistant coaching duties on cheer teams. Patti from CJA's got nothing on Rosanne Barr, as she whips the Fantasy Island senior 5's into shape for Worlds!

The possibilities are endless.

sarahhhxflyer said:
I like the name Spirit Elite, but I think that's taken :p
I would have to say East Coast Spirit. I was thinking East Coast Elite, but then it would be ECE, which is too similar to East Celebrity Elite :p haha I've always wanted to open a gym, even though I'm way too young right now. All I know is that the colors would be red, white, and blue!

My gyms name is East Coast Spirit :)

Me and my sister just came up with a new idea! Way better than before :) don't want to say anything though because I dont want this idea taken haha...but let me just say...watch out for a gym that will be rockin black yellow and red....gonna be fierce!

I did this in class one day when i was bord.
Sceamo Elite or Screamo Xtreme or Xtreme Scream or N-Ferno Cheer or Ocean View Allstars or Oceanz Elite
The names are prodominitley because i love rock/punk/and anything like that music (that keeps you moving) and because i live in OV!

I forgot to say that the colors would be a deep dark purple, black and silver and for the beachy teams would be royl blue black and white and duh! SILVER!

Me and my sister just came up with a new idea! Way better than before :) don't want to say anything though because I dont want this idea taken haha...but let me just say...watch out for a gym that will be rockin black yellow and red....gonna be fierce!
like are yall creatin one?!

Time warp allstars! The team names would be like sayings and other stuff from different time periods from 50s 60s 70s 80s &90s lol
such as dollys,greasers, hipsters, paper shapers,gnarly, tye dye, dynomite!, cowabunga, righteous, phsyche,preppies.

I think that would be so unique!

You have no idea i freaking love this one right here!!!! :) But with a snazyer name! But i love the idea of it.

I've always wanted to do a gym based after like DC universe characters. I have yet to come up with a great name tho :/

The Robins (miny or tiny)
Batman (Senior 3 coed)
Batgirl (Senior 3 all girl)
Cat Women (Senior 4 all girl)
Penguin (Senior 4.2 Coed)
Harleyquinns (Level 6 All Girl)
The Jokers (IOC5)

Those are the names that I def want to be around those levels. I have yet to pick which names I like for the other levels lol.

Back