All-Star Whats Your Twitter?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok I don't think I said this one before but my daughter gets sad because alot of ppl don't follow her.. None of her friends have twitters well because there all 6

She sake me everyday to have my followers To follow her but pretty sure most don't want to

She will follow u back so please follow her lol u don't understand how cool she thinks she is when she gets a follower it's like money to her

@JayBryanah
Following her :)

Ok I don't think I said this one before but my daughter gets sad because alot of ppl don't follow her.. None of her friends have twitters well because there all 6

She sake me everyday to have my followers To follow her but pretty sure most don't want to

She will follow u back so please follow her lol u don't understand how cool she thinks she is when she gets a follower it's like money to her

@JayBryanah
That's so cute:) I followed her

Sharkpup finally has a twitter. . . @meganmolina93

If you'd like please follow her and tell her I sent you. You can keep up with her and SSX

@CaelanDean
and i just made mine legit 5 mins agooo, sooo i need followers:) sooo please follow me, and i promise to follow bacck<3

Since you just started, why should people follow? What are you going to tweet about that is interesting or exciting or informative?

@CaelanDean
and i just made mine legit 5 mins agooo, sooo i need followers:) sooo please follow me, and i promise to follow bacck<3
Since you just started, why should people follow? What are you going to tweet about that is interesting or exciting or informative?
Aww, c'mom ACEDAD giver her a chance and follow her

Back