All-Star Whats Your Twitter?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you SharkDad, and ACEDAD, i plan to post about cheerleading and mostly inspirational quotes.
i mean, i dont know, i honestly JUST got a twitter an hour agooo.... i am still trying to figure it out, but idk. i'll prob be tweeting about cheerleading and quotes a lot. soo yeah.

Just share what you want, doesn't have to be only cheer related. You might be surprised how many people find your thoughts interesting.

Thank you SharkDad, and ACEDAD, i plan to post about cheerleading and mostly inspirational quotes.
i mean, i dont know, i honestly JUST got a twitter an hour agooo.... i am still trying to figure it out, but idk. i'll prob be tweeting about cheerleading and quotes a lot. soo yeah.

Ok. Added you!

Kris10boo
I know I have told you this many times before, but your daughter is too cute and funny. Here are some of my favorite Jaylen tweets:
"My iPhone back ground. Yes I'm a cool 6 year old because I have a iPhone I know you didn't have a iPhone at 6"
"I'm a really cool 6 year old and I'm going to be famous"
"Oh and I got swag"
"I have other guy followers I hope I don't make them jelous"
..and my personal favorite, "I'm going to be famous one day and I ill be know the best cheerleader alive and pretty too Swag"

Kris10boo
I know I have told you this many times before, but your daughter is too cute and funny. Here are some of my favorite Jaylen tweets:
"My iPhone back ground. Yes I'm a cool 6 year old because I have a iPhone I know you didn't have a iPhone at 6"
"I'm a really cool 6 year old and I'm going to be famous"
"Oh and I got swag"
"I have other guy followers I hope I don't make them jelous"
..and my personal favorite, "I'm going to be famous one day and I ill be know the best cheerleader alive and pretty too Swag"

Lol I don't even read her tweets no more because they all sound the same.. Hahaha but that's so funny!

Swag lol

Back