All-Star When did you fall in Love. ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our first trip to Cheersport and watching F5 and Top Gun Practicing in warm ups and then Performing. My daughters and I were hooked from that point on.

When my old coach told me all about FAME because he used to coach there a long time ago. He would always tells us stories and he told me to watch Terrari Smith's Pro X video. And I've never been the same since... <3

When I stepped on the floor with cheer athletics wildcats this year. I moved to texas at 17 just to be on that team and it was the most amazing feeling ever!

When my daughter switched from gymnastics to cheer 7 years ago (when she was 7). We went to a local all star gym to check it out, neither one of us had any clue about all star cheer. She was put on the pee wee team. She was a VERY shy girl at that time, and when she started cheer, she became much more confident, and less shy, and loved it, so I knew we would be there for the long haul lol. I remember watching our older/higher level teams practice, so I think I fell in love then - and started to learn everything I could about all star cheer - At that time, I couldn't imagine my daughter competing at that level lol...and here we are today!

im a newbie, like a few months ago when i foud this board! with out this board i wouldnt be in love with it!

World Cup Shooting Stars 06-07 (WORLDS) the first worlds video i ever saw and fell in love then i saw Cheer Athletics Jags Sm. Sr. & has been hooked on cheer like its my air couldnt live without it.

WHOA tiger said:
7 words:

By the way, there's 11 of us :praise:

*yeahhh* I'ma make make make make you scream, make you scream, make you scream!

:jawdropping: You can close you're mouth now

Back