All-Star When did you fall in Love. ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Underestimated said:
HeyimA said:
WHOA tiger said:
7 words:

By the way, there's 11 of us :praise:

*yeahhh* I'ma make make make make you scream, make you scream, make you scream!

:jawdropping: You can close you're mouth now

like the pants? thought you might!

Seriously one of my favorite all time routines EVER, I still have this on my Tivo along with their farewell performance :hello: haha I miss them in this division soooooo much. Anyways, I started cheer because of my babysitter when I was about 5. She was an all star cheerleader on Capital Cheer Cougars and then NVA Tigers as well as a high school cheerleader. I went to one of her all star competitions and then started with the "house cheer" then 3 yrs later did all star when I was in 4th grade and have been an all star cheerleader ever since. I still have the same passion for the sport as I did when I first started and had the opportunity to meet some of my best friends and become even more in love..I really hope cheer is part of my career in the future too!

Jamfest supernationals three years ago on the first day, We hit a perfect routine and were ahead of stingrays, cells, and starlites. Best feeling ever <3

For me it didn't just happen. It's still happening. Maybe it was watching middle and high school competitions with my mom and sister a few years ago. Or watching my sister's middle school win their competition 2 years ago, or watching her first year of all stars last year. Maybe it was going to Cheersport last year and seeing thousands of kids who looked like they were having the times of their lives. Or it could have even been this year. Getting a toe touch tuck in three months then throwing it at tryouts. Making a level three team without any prior cheer experience and just a few months of tumbling experience. Maybe it was when I landed on my head at warm ups at my first competition. Or getting grand champs at that same competition. Maybe it was getting moved up to a level five team halfway through the season.

I dunno exactly when it happened... but I wished it would have happened earlier.

Watching top gun large coed 08 worlds,going to worlds 09, and still falling in love with it everytime im on that blue floor<3

Youtube video: Cheer Athletics Panthers 2006 and California Bullets LArge Coed 2007. after watching those, i told myself, i wanna do a choreography like theirs. then i became addicted to the sport

Walking into the gym for the first time and see Shooting Stars practicing! Was introduced to the team, and instantly fell in love with them, the gym, and owners!! Must have been around 2003!! That's when my "normal" life ended, and wouldn't trade anything in the world for the experiences that I have had since!! :shooting star: :shooting star: :shooting star: :shooting star:

When I was in 7th grade, I went to CANAM to watch my friends and then joined the team in 8th grade. I've been hooked ever since. Can't wait to put my future kids in cheerleading!

After my first year of competing in HS cheer my junior year (4 years ago), I went online to look up moves and stunts and stuff so I/my team could get better. I stumbled upon a video of Cheer athletics panthers. I was instantly hooked. It got worse my fresh year of college when I wasn't cheering at all..I miss it soo much. :(

1999 UCA nationals, Cheer Athletics Jags left me speechless! full squad triple toe backs, a young matt mcgrath, and their CHEER opened up with "guess who's here, you already know!". Also, at the same national TG large coed with the pop-open flags spelling out top gun. love love love.

Back