All-Star When did you fall in Love. ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheer academy competition march 2004.. watching wc galaxy, devils, and comets sr.preps

That is too funny, because I opened this thread to say the same thing! I used to write for a cheer website and that EXACT competition was the first competition I covered for them.... I count that as my intro to allstars! It was at Arthur L Johnson HS, right? Do you remember Jersey Shore was there too? They did freestretches and doubled out of chinstraps and I had NEVER seen that before then (hard to imagine lol)

Add to that: the World Cup competition from maybe the same year? I never saw so many people tumble off a floor in my life LOL. There were people tumbling into each other, tumbling into the crowd, etc.... It was total chaos, but probably one of the more memorable comps I've ever attended. That was also my first time seeing Shooting Stars in person, when they did an exhibition, and later that year I caught the documentary where the girl's tooth got knocked out at NCA re-running on TV and I thought, DAMN where was this when I was in high school? People thought I was weird for cheering when half-maimed, but I found a world where that would be accepted LMAO <3

And, my first year coaching allstars, 2005, at BATC when every level 5 team had at least 3 or 4 girls running to the side of the floor to the puke cans after their performances hahaha... HOT DAMN I LOVE THIS SPORT!!

First it was NCA 2000 and I was walking through the Adams Mark and saw all these girls in sailor hats and my wife and I were like "that is so cute".....then the next day I watched one of the greatest routines EVER it was Club Cheer and the theme was "Titanic" and as they say in the movies "you had me at HELLO"

Second was Cheersport 2007 I was a "level play" judge and then they had us in the box right on the stage and I watched these amazing young girls and boys so excited to take the floor...it was the first time I watched a cheer extreme team take the floor and I was in FOREVER CHANGED!!!

Finally it was Worlds 2006 and World Cup "let the SUN SHINE IN!!" AND IT MADE ME WANT TO COACH FOREVER THAT'S WHEN I FELL IN LOVE WITH ALL-STAR CHEER!!!!

watching georgia allstars in 99 made me want to get back into cheering. but i wasn't obsessed until I saw top gun at cheersport and louisville in 2002

The first time I watched Allstar Cheer were 2005 Worlds...
Watching FCA Tanzanites at Cheer Power was the first team I really fell in love with... 2005 :)

when i wasent a cheerleader yet and my sister competed at battle at the beach, after that i wanted to cheer so bad!

When I Was On My First Year Of All-Star At Twist And Shout At ACP. We Got Second And I Wanted First So Bad And Ever Since Then I Have Been Sooo Hooked On It!!!

2005 Cheersport Nationals -- I watched Georgia Jr. Coed Level 5. It was a 50's theme. Emileigh had just barely turned 7 and I was in awe. I seriously went home and called their gym to find out about how much it would cost to cheer there. lol I knew from that moment on that I wanted my girls to have the best training possible in their sport. I'll never forget that day or that routine... :)

i love how pretty much all of these are worlld cup <33333

but when i saw starlites and wcss 2006-2007 routines <3 fell in love completly. why im so obsessed with them

I think this is possibly the best Fierceboard thread ever started. It was at that first lame competition when my CP came out on the floor. BUT THEN, when the next mini team came out that had actual skills
biggrin.png
, I was hooked. I have enjoyed every level we have been through.

Back