All-Star When did you fall in Love. ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My very first practice...I was only 9, but was having a tough time in school, and was just not a very happy girl, and I went to practice just to try something new, I backed a double base, and my coach said "wow, I can tell you are going to be a really good back"
First time Id ever been told I was good at a sport, and Ive been hooked ever since...I wonder if she knows that that tiny comment has litterally made my life for the last 7 years...

my first season was in 8th grade, and i applied to go to a private school for 9-12, and my mom told me i'd have to quit. it wasn't until my last competition that season, (i had just gotten my acceptance letter from the high school) that i realized how much i loved it, and how devastated i was to give it up. i took my freshman year off because i was in a bunch of school sports, but i missed it so much that i gave them all up and went back in 10th grade. i'm a sophomore in college now and still can't face giving it up yet.

I remember watching UCA allstars nationals 2001 Wilmington small coed had a guy do a double full on a hard floor and it seemed like he stayed in midair its was amazing, KE large coed team it was the first time I had ever seen a team do fulls and double and I fell in love with orange and blue and cheerleading.

I fell in love as soon as I found out it existed...which I wish had been sooner.

I signed my younger daughter up and they asked if my older one (who was about to turn 14 at the time) wanted to sign up to. We persuaded her to try ONE practice, which she stomped her feet and whined about. And I said "We don't have to pay until after the first practice, so if you hate it you never have to go back. Guess she fell in love at that practice, because when she walked out the first words out of her mouth were "Write these people a check!" My life has been filled with glitter and bows ever since (and a whole lot more check writing!)

october 2009, i was on a half year team. went to watch the full year teams at the wc competition, saw stars and odyssey, and the rest is history :)

When my 4 year old daughter hit the stage at a NCA Kings Island competition, August, 2002 and I cried. So proud even though she got completely lost...

seeing world cup, competition in hershey with my old gym, 2003 <3
and cheersport competing with FCA against georgia allstars sr 4 2005
who'd you compete in hershey with? i'm originally from near there, and my old gym used to compete there like, 5 times a year. haha

probably when I was on popwarner and we practiced at World Cup, this was pre-worlds winning or anything but I remember watching them and talking about it for days! Ever since, I've been hooked

The first time I ever walked into an allstar gym, I was 8 I believe? I wanted to do it so badly but didn't get a chance to until I was 12.

Back