All-Star When Do You....?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree with everyone- book now or ASAP but watch the cancellation fees. Hilton, for example, offers two rates with one being non-refundable. IMO it's better to pay a few extra dollars but have the option to cancel if your team decides to go to a deferent comp etc
Personally, I book 100% the day I get my schedule but revisit the list once or twice to see if I can get a better rate or hotel. Lots of places are already booked but don't panic-there are usually rooms that open as others shuffle their plans :)

at my old gym we had to wait till like aug to book ours, my new gym is going to texas, i keep telling my mom we should book now but she said there will be rooms open dont worry.. obv she doesnt understand this is nca.

I book as soon as we receive our competition schedule, and sometimes even before if I know we are definitely going to a certain competition. I will only book hotels that far in advance if I know I can cancel if needed, and if they don't require a deposit.

I have learned, after many years, that it is better to have something booked, even if you end up cancelling, than to wait and not be able to get a room where you want.

Most of the time, even if I end up not needing a room I've booked (usually because I share with someone else), I can find someone who needs the room I've booked.

We don't get a choice at our gym - they almost always handle travel arrangements (bus, hotel, etc.) for out-of-state events. The few times we've had to book rooms on our own, we almost always book at least 90 days in advance if we want to stay at a specific hotel.
im not a fan of that at all. what if as a parent i wanted a cheaper pride?

Back